Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it annoying, sure. But we gave it a red hot crack last year, offered way more than Port ended up paying and it didn't come off.

I don't think it is really fair to take digs at the club because this talented flog didn't want to come to us. Especially when we have pulled in our own trade targets 2 years running.

The silver lining is that it might put more doubt in the minds of interstate recruiters when they are considering using a a top 10 pick on South Australian talent.

Is it annoying, sure. But we gave it a red hot crack last year, offered way more than Port ended up paying and it didn't come off.

I don't think it is really fair to take digs at the club because this talented flog didn't want to come to us. Especially when we have pulled in our own trade targets 2 years running.

The silver lining is that it might put more doubt in the minds of interstate recruiters when they are considering using a a top 10 pick on South Australian talent.
Idk why some here want him so much. He looks up to a guy that assaults women, feral.

I like this “Generational talent” that keeps get mentioned.

Like to get some clarity on it.

Is he going to be good as Dusty Martin, Nat Fyfe, Patrick Dangerfield, Gary Ablett Jr?
All of them rolled into one according to some. I'll wait and see.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nice parting grenade drop on North by JHF.

Wait till Port implode when Kenny fails in yet another Finals campaign.

59fd1518a468fed58fa2fa95c21f81e5.gif

“I wanted to make sure I was in a stable environment coming into next year,” he said.

“I think a lot of people know it might be another unstable year at North. We just thought to go back home to a great club like Port Adelaide would be best for me.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Kevin was a confirmed alias of someone?
One of his first posts was potting another poster on Bay 13. He was absolutely either the new account of a former poster or the alias kf a currently suspended poster.

Interesting proposition. My feeling was that he didn't want to go to North and also didn't want to go to the Crows. I'm not sure who he disliked more out of North and us but I suspect it was us. If Powaa were constantly talking to him before the draft and conspiring with him how he could get back to them then they should be investigated. Btw I never saw him coming to the crows and the non stop discussion of him coming to the crows was fanciful thinking. He hates the club with a passion and I hope we target him in showdowns.
Why would a Fremantle fan who played at South Adelaide/ Christie's Beach hate the Crows with such a burning passion when you're trying to become an AFL player/ elite athlete?

Why would a Fremantle fan who played at South Adelaide/ Christie's Beach hate the Crows with such a burning passion when you're trying to become an AFL player/ elite athlete?
South Australians who don't barrack for Crows or Port often hate the Crows more than Port fans do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Back