Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

In the 9 games since the Brisbane debacle he's kicked 14 goals, which extrapolated over an entire season would have him kicking 35+ goals.

He's Port's biggest weapon right now - and oppos simply are yet to find an answer for him.

In the 9 games since the Brisbane debacle he's kicked 14 goals, which extrapolated over an entire season would have him kicking 35+ goals.

He's Port's biggest weapon right now - and oppos simply are yet to find an answer for him.
I've been trying to tell people he's been playing CHF but no one will listen to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no answer to him.

I remember when Dusty Martin was at his peak - the only way to account for him was to just accept he was going to make Richmond a 3 goal better side at key moments and you had to be far enough ahead that it didn't change the result.

I wonder if you’re Chris Scott. The question becomes, for him and Geelong’s match committee, how do we contain JHF? I don’t think he bothers with a tag that will leave that for Butters; even then, with the size and statue of JHF, he seems un-tag able.

I wonder if you’re Chris Scott. The question becomes, for him and Geelong’s match committee, how do we contain JHF? I don’t think he bothers with a tag that will leave that for Butters; even then, with the size and statue of JHF, he seems un-tag able.
Scott is an astute and ruthless coach.

He will assign someone to JHF to try and niggle him and sledge him and get him off his game. You can't tag him physically but he might be gettable mentally.

Over to you Jase.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

hes not untagable. oisin mulin came on in the 3rd and kept jhf really quiet last time we played geelong. no mid is untagable

I feel as if both Jason and Zak are in such good form that if you tag one the other will get you.

It would be nice if Connor could join the party but two superstars is probably sufficient.

hes not untagable. oisin mulin came on in the 3rd and kept jhf really quiet last time we played geelong. no mid is untagable
Correct. Jase didnt do much once that fellow went to him in that game.

There aren't any* ahead.

Sheezel, please.
Its a three way conversation with Daicos, Reid and JHF.

I'd argue in terms of ceiling, Reid and JHF have much more capability to turn games. Daicos is pure class but Reid and JHF are class + power. The question is whether they reach that ceiling consistently though, because I reckon Daicos is still the surest thing out of anyone in that group.

Its a three way conversation with Daicos, Reid and JHF.

I'd argue in terms of ceiling, Reid and JHF have much more capability to turn games. Daicos is pure class but Reid and JHF are class + power. The question is whether they reach that ceiling consistently though, because I reckon Daicos is still the surest thing out of anyone in that group.
I think it’s a similar debate of Ablett (Daicos) v Martin (JHF/Reid)

Daicos will always have the weight of numbers but may not always have the impact of a JHF.

I still maintain, anyone who undermines what Daicos has done so far in his career is an idiot. He’s a freak.

*But he doesn't work hard enough ...

Also Ryan Burton, I'll just kick it near Horne-Francis and he will make my stats even better :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back