Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

He was a defensive menace in juniors and in the SANFL. Hes becoming a great player but i do wonder where that aspect of his game has gone. I get all the superstars do it, heck dusty barely laid a tackle in his life but we need someone to bring this back out on him.

He was a defensive menace in juniors and in the SANFL. Hes becoming a great player but i do wonder where that aspect of his game has gone. I get all the superstars do it, heck dusty barely laid a tackle in his life but we need someone to bring this back out on him.

His tackling is virtually non existent. For a player with such great speed and movement, he seems unable to lay a glove on an opposition player lol.

geez its going under the radar how bad jhf was on the weekend. speaks volumes when cheese has more clearances than him. our whole midfield was so bad that the bloke who was tagged (butters) topped our midfield in score involvemnts and clearences.
View attachment 2022954

I don’t think it’s gone under the radar, I think it’s just that he’s a 20 year old kid who has basically carried this team for the last couple months, he’s allowed an off day.

As good as he's been, he's not had an AA year. Simply too inconsistent and also missed a couple of games.

Too many mids have had better years
The AA committee meeting was published and they said currently butters is a lock and JHF is a watch for the AA team (along with Houston)

Was touted as the complete player. As strong defensively as he was offensively which is super rare.

Couldnt care less about individual awards really. I'm sure the players do though.

Unless it's a Norm Smith in a winning game, I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing what a proper preseason and extra work does for a player.

He went with Boak to Santa Cruz to work with Austin Einhorn in his 8 weeks off before the preseasonn started.

Amazing what a proper preseason and extra work does for a player.

He went with Boak to Santa Cruz to work with Austin Einhorn in his 8 weeks off before the preseasonn started.
I hope he returns this off season, takes Sinn with him also, maybe Dyl Williams if he still with us, maybe Phillopou also?

I hope he returns this off season, takes Sinn with him also, maybe Dyl Williams if he still with us, maybe Phillopou also?
:) to bold bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back