Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get over Bartel being the voice of reason.

What chance his ex was on coke when they were married....

As for the anti racism person well this isn't her area so she should leave it to the experts.
It’s amazing isn’t it? Bartel cheated on his wife and Lyon was investigated for harassment. The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

I'm shocked that spokespeople are speaking out against a particular incident and person and demanding punishment with so little information about that incident.
Agree. Until Jordy talks to the Club & explains what did & didn't happen, this is all hot air.

Last edited:
It’s incredible that people paid to be offended somehow find offence.
I’d like to see Caro call this out but she’s paid to be offended too.

If the AFL want to show real leadership on respect for women they would seek to speak to the women involved and then release a statement with any details the women are comfortable being made public and confirming any action they are or aren’t taking has been directed by the information these women provide.
I can see where you are coming from but for me that would be outrageous. Its not the AFLs right to chase up a non event like this where no complaint has been made. If they are contacted, assuming the women have no issue with the night, i would hope they would tell the AFL to MYOBB. It would be an employer way overstepping their role

Who could not have predicted that (Bali + De Goey + Girls) x Bars = Shenanigans?

The media certainly could and were sweating on social media meeting their expectations.

If the brilliant minds in the media could predict it, De Goey and Collingwood should have as well.

If the actual woman in question has no issue with Jordan then why in the hell do some believe they have the right to be morally outraged on her behalf?

It's her body, it's her rules, if she has no problem then people should stop imposing their own morality on the incident or be looking to exploit the situation to push their own agenda in the media.

#justiceforjordan

I'm shocked that spokespeople are speaking out against a particular incident and person and demanding punishment with so little information about that incident.
That’s the world we live in today,unfortunately.People are so reactionary today.They see something online they don’t like and immediately the pitchforks come out,even before all facts are known.

If the actual woman in question has no issue with Jordan then why in the hell do some believe they have the right to be morally outraged on her behalf?

It's her body, it's her rules, if she has no problem then people should stop imposing their own morality on the incident or be looking to exploit the situation to push their own agenda in the media.

#justiceforjordan

you're just speaking as an entitled male.

while i'm warm and fuzzy and i'm available to any ladies out there

Sick of morons like De Goey. He is a distraction and an albatross around the club’s neck.

It shows he possesses all the negative attitudes to women that his school St Kevins has been criticised for so many times over the last few years.

We don’t need people who have no respect for women.

I ask myself, why didnt Jordan stay in melbourne and do something positive for the club. He could have gone to the Logies and be lauded by various equity committees and advisory boards, as this gentlement who attended, has done. It just needs him to think less about himself and more about others.

6fbf325151fde32199ceed477adfa9f7

Sick of morons like De Goey. He is a distraction and an albatross around the club’s neck.

It shows he possesses all the negative attitudes to women that his school St Kevins has been criticised for so many times over the last few years.

Agreed that St Kevins has a very poor reputation regarding its students' attitudes to women. Being an all boys school would not help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. Until Jordy talks to the Club & explains what did & didn't happen, this is all hot air.

I think the club even demanding an explanation is overkill. It’s that much of a beat-up.

freak out wtf GIF by Looney Tunes

A cretin is a stupid person, they belong to all classes. Just thought I let you know that.
I’ve worked with underprivileged people from disadvantaged backgrounds in low socioeconomic areas for nearly 10 years. I have some idea what I’m talking about.
You don't seem to because what you said is garbage.

Agreed that St Kevins has a very poor reputation regarding its students' attitudes to women. Being an all boys school would not help.

comeon.... you gotta be kidding. You think boys who go to co-ed schools dont play up like this? If schools like this are a problem we should consider banning the catholics from running schools.....which I think would improve society and education considerably.

The irony is all of this is that the majority of the community think that Pie fans have no class and have no teeth and act like those idiots who are centre-stage at the MCG when the opposition scores a goal or the umpire makes a mistake..... and here we are, crawling over ourselves trying to live up to expectations of people like Kane Cornes....

THe other irony is our new sponsor has a commercial singing "I dont care!!" about the fact that their chicken kills people from heart attacks... and no one bats an eyelid.....tons of fat, tons of salt, pillars of society... if this is today's morality, pfff

I think you’ve given it way too much consideration. People of a lower social class behave far better in most instances than this cretin who went to a private school in Toorak.
St Kevin's is perched precariously on the edge of Toorak - it's almost on the freeway. Most unlikely that any Catholic boys in Toorak (there's a couple) attend St Kevin's. These lads catch the tram outside the Purple Fig up Glenferrie Rd to Xavier.

St Kevin's kids descend on Toorak from various suburbs strewn along the Glen Waverley line - their parents trying to buy a fragment of prestige for their kids as they jostle for status and lifestyle.

Resident sanctimonious aka arseholes thinks they are compelled to pass judgement on episodes that gets clicks on twitter/insta.

I think the club even demanding an explanation is overkill. It’s that much of a beat-up.

Of course, it's a fn beat-up but it's an albatross around the club's neck.

As a due-diligence exercise the club will be obliged to establish facts. All this media coverage means that they have to understand any legal risks and mitigate the PR fallout.

It's extra work the club has to do; work that wasn't there last week.

This arm business was done to death earlier in the thread. Vicky Park spent hours forensically examining the photos and concluded that the limbs in question all belonged to De Goey. De Goey also did not deny ownership of the arm in his statement. I think you can safely assume that the arm and everything attached belong to him.
I’ll check the earlier analysis but no way is that Degoey’s arm. Further to the point, why would degoey come out and explicitly say it wasn't his arm? His statement was enough.

That’s the world we live in today,unfortunately.People are so reactionary today.They see something online they don’t like and immediately the pitchforks come out,even before all facts are known.
I get that with individuals, but not when people are talking on behalf of their role in an organisation.

So after the CCTV was reviewed there was no evidence of him touching the woman in New York. He is partying with friends in Bali with there being no proof he did anything inappropriate and the woman involved stating she had no issue with it.

The irony is all of this is that the majority of the community think that Pie fans have no class and have no teeth and act like those idiots who are centre-stage at the MCG when the opposition scores a goal or the umpire makes a mistake..... and here we are, crawling over ourselves trying to live up to expectations of people like Kane Cornes....

THe other irony is our new sponsor has a commercial singing "I dont care!!" about the fact that their chicken kills people from heart attacks... and no one bats an eyelid.....tons of fat, tons of salt, pillars of society... if this is today's morality, pfff
Lol not more sooking about KFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back