Josh Fraser & the great ruck debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Josh Fraser - **** Off and Don't Come Back

How about we play someone WHO WANTS TO ****ING PLAY FOR COLLINWOOD.

We can ****ing keep Leigh ****ing Brown in as second ruck and give Jolly a spell whenever he has a run. **** if Miller can ruck against us, why not have Reid or Cloke ruck if we need to give Jolly a break. Certainly don't give this muppet another game.

Trade him for a ****ing Powerade so we actually get something positive out of it.

Re: Fraser - you are a disgrace

He was an absolute joke today. He MUST get dropped for the Sydney game.

Really he shouldn't play again. Absolutely pitiful performance. Cannot understand how Wood was dropped for him. FFS he was beaten in the ruck by miller

Where are all the Fraser defendants now? Up there with weakest blockes that ever represented Black and White. ****ing fuming that a soft**** like this gets a guernsey for us :mad::mad::mad:

I'll never forget seeing Fraser after he was a late withdrawal before that epic overtime final against west coast, laughing it up and acting like the happiest bloke in aus.. Thought it was a strange reaction for a guy who had just been ruled out of the biggest game of the year so far and who's team was 1 kick away from being in a granny. The guy is simply a pea heart

I've hated the soft**** for years now. We can all thank Malthouse for continually playing him to justify his number one selection in the draft.

Josh Fraser - I don't know

What to say.

I like Josh, I believe early doors, MM ran him into the ground with no adequate support.

A year ago, before the Anzac Day, My Grandfather (son of Syd) spent a day with him when him, Lloydly & another vet were on the frontpage. All day he had his head down carrying on about not being awarded the captaincy.

Know Jolly's manager pretty well. Josh was absolutely roapable that we traded to get Jolly.

These 2 motives are a big reason why his sulking is costing the club. I've been attending matches since 1984 & that is the lamest effort I've seen from a Collingwood player.

Josh, you lost me today.:thumbsdown:

Did anyone see Jamar after the game? Absolutely shattered after rucking his heart out all day with basically no support. I wish Fraser could show some heart like that.

Did anyone see Jamar after the game? Absolutely shattered after rucking his heart out all day with basically no support. I wish Fraser could show some heart like that.

So Jamar rucked "his heart out" on his own and was shattered they lost.

Hmm.

Josh has rucked solo many times for years (not just 1 season) ala vs Dean Cox where he beat him and we even managed to win with Josh "rucking his heart out".

Some have short memories.

However, he was very poor today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm.

Josh has rucked solo many times for years (not just 1 season) ala vs Dean Cox where he beat him and we even managed to win with Josh "rucking his heart out".

Yeh fair point, Fraser has shown plenty of heart rucking solo in the past. Today however he only has to ruck less than 50% yet Jamar manages to run off him when he's been rucking all day.

Hmm.

Short memories?

When was Fraser rucking his heart out against Cox? 4-5 years ago?

Is Dawes injured? Someone else mentioned he played reserves this week? From what I've seen of him he gives it his all, has plenty of mongrel and can kick a goal. Would've thought he'd be a better option than Brown, and/or Fraser for that matter?

Yeah he played on Saturday and kicked 5 goals. Would prefer him to do a bit of ruck then Fraser that's for sure.

Yeh fair point, Fraser has shown plenty of heart rucking solo in the past. Today however he only has to ruck less than 50% yet Jamar manages to run off him when he's been rucking all day.

Not excusing his efforts today, particularly that one.

Nothing new about today. Josh has been performing like this for the last 6 years. Posssibly played about 6 good games in the last 6 years.

The thing that the club never learned is that you should never recruit ruckmen who lack physical presence. Josh was bad enough in this aspect, but to then go and waste a number 14 pick on Wood, who has the same deficiency, it is easy to understand why we have 1 premiership in 50 years.

SO we call for Fraser to be dropped.....and bring in Wood??????? IMO, no difference either way.

Never want to see him in a Collingwood jumper again. He's had his chances and he's gone. Absolutely pathetic today.

*I know he's not alone, but he hasn't given a yelp all year.

I am usually "Mr Positive" when it comes to our players, but my patience has run out with Josh Fraser.

That last goal to Jamar was a ****ing disgrace.

He left Jamar alone in the middle to handball twice, then didn't follow him forward and let him mark easily.

Fraser was 40 metres off his direct opponent.

First time all year I have uttered something similar to the thread title to a Collingwood player, and oh yeah, Jaxson Barham can join him.:mad::thumbsdown:

fraser......................oh dear..........thats all that can be said.
and this
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
you are one sorry exuse for a player these days. u may of got away with playing the way u do when we were losing week in week out but now this side is trying to go places and u are standing in the way. like really u just stand there and do nothing!
please just go away and never come back.
the plan fact i would rather brown in the side then u just shows how bad u have gotten. at least with brown we no we will get a contest. with u fraser u just take up space and do NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you rate Jolly's game?

Thought he was very average as well.

I don't want to get drawn into the negativity, but he looked uninterested and lethargic.

He wasn't the only one that let the team down though.
I am going to buy into total negativity and say that Josh Fraser should never wear a Collingwood jumper again. He is totally gutless and does not put any physical pressure on the opposition. He never takes a contested mark and he does not put any goal-scoring pressure on the opposition. As Dermot Brereton said on te SEN tonight, he was very disappointing! End of story. I would play either Cameron Wood for every game for the rest of the year, or alternatively play Leigh Brown and Chris Dawes as a combination of back-up ruckmen and/or key forwards. But never, never, never, never, ever again Fraser!!!!!!!

He offers us nothing at this point in time.

He is a liability on the ground. Its like we are 1 player down when he is out there.

I hope he does not get another game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Fraser & the great ruck debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back