Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. Good way to make sure North are treated like lepers by clubs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
That entirely depends on whether GWS is in the boys club when it comes to list management. If there is a subtext of jealousy or dislike towards them from opposition clubs there might be a little cheer under their breath for North bending GWS over.

Personally I think it would be unprofessional but I know enough of the sort of people who operate on that level that professionalism is an appearance, not a foundation.

That entirely depends on whether GWS is in the boys club when it comes to list management. If there is a subtext of jealousy or dislike towards them from opposition clubs there might be a little cheer under their breath for North bending GWS over.

Personally I think it would be unprofessional but I know enough of the sort of people who operate on that level that professionalism is an appearance, not a foundation.
I really cant see it happening despite 1 or 2 Norths boys calling for it. We are here for the long hall. Playing silly buggers will cause more issues in the long run than any victory in 1 trade screwjob would.
The fact i cant see Kelly going along with it either.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If Kelly had a brain he would be going to St Kilda as the first option, Carlton as the second and North as the distant third - that is if he decides to leave GWS. North will be going a long way backwards before moving forward. Carlton are showing promising but nothing guaranteed yet. St Kilda are on the cusp of breaking into top 4 contention with an A grade midfielder like Kelly and have the currency to trade and pay for him.

If Kelly had a brain he would be going to St Kilda as the first option, Carlton as the second and North as the distant third - that is if he decides to leave GWS. North will be going a long way backwards before moving forward. Carlton are showing promising but nothing guaranteed yet. St Kilda are on the cusp of breaking into top 4 contention with an A grade midfielder like Kelly and have the currency to trade and pay for him.
If it was all about short term success... why would anyone leave GWS?

Hi all. New member here, first time poster long time lurker.

I don't know where Josh is going but I do have a very good contact at North Melbourne (not stirring the pot) and he has advised he believes North are out of the running for Kelly, but still in the hunt for another big name but did not share who.
Believe what you like but I take this as fact as this person sits in the coaches box every week. Not the coach

I don't know where Josh is going but I do have a very good contact at North Melbourne (not stirring the pot) and he has advised he believes North are out of the running for Kelly, but still in the hunt for another big name but did not share who.
Believe what you like but I take this as fact as this person sits in the coaches box every week. Not the coach
Would have to be Martin.

My favourite post ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn it, was it the travel or the vodka ULDs that finally got him over the line??

Problem is that North were never in the race at all. Just a ploy by his manager to get big contracts from teams on the up like Saints and Carlton.

;)

And now to put your comments into perspective...

Gavin Brown is NMFC's Senior Development coach and he (along with all other NMFC coaches) had no idea that NMFC planned to recruit his own son in the 2016 National Draft.... to stress the point..The Senior Development coach for 2017 who sits in the box and in every meeting day in day had no idea about what the NMFC's list management team were planning for the following season. On draft night!! Let alone at round 17.

Not one coach at NMFC, Brad Scott included would have any idea at this stage of the season what Josh Kelly is doing next year! (Perhaps a little more perspective for everyone)

So, unless you're "very good contact" is either one of Cameron Joyce, Mark Finnigan or Michael McMahon you may have an accurate indication of "intent/desire" but even then you can take your contact's comments and file them in the back of the rumor and innuendo drawer...

On the other hand, your contact may well have accurate information on Todd and equally may not, but so what...?

Yes I believe as fact you don't know where Josh is going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back