Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s hopeless , let’s be honest

I’m sure there are people on these pages that know more about that field than me

But he’s clearly NO good at what he does

it's hard to imagine a worse of handling the messaging throughout the week, even if you thought dropping him was justified.

I wonder if he regrets signing that long contract?
Apparently he liked a social media post where a fan said they don't blame him for leaving AFC.

This is on you Nicks you idiot!

Adam Kelly released a statement about being a team first club. Can’t be bothered finding it but hopefully the last in his role at the club.
Kelly needs to **** off asap!

He's presiding over this shit show.

Clearly out of his depth & is making our club a laughing stock.

So many football identities coming out saying the treatment of Rachele is atrocious... because it is.

Meanwhile our club leaders are oblivious to the anger.

Yes the article posted said after he made his comments during the week he was told NOT to incite the crowd on GameDay . Which he clearly did

Oh no and then the crowd caused our leaders to crap the bed and not get the players minds back on the job after the Rankine knockout. What a piss weak group of 'leaders'.

The only way to make some sort of statement is to cancel your membership. A lot of people say they will, but then don't (I understand why - fear of losing seats is the main reason).

But, it's quite literally the only mechanism to make a statement.
My membership is as good as done. As soon as they open cancellation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'if we had 45 lachie murphy's around the footy club, we'd be in really good shape'.

- matthew nicks, probably
He’s literally said something like this. Does anyone have an excerpt of that interview of his where he said something along the lines of “I believed all I needed was 23 guys who try really hard to deliver me a premiership, but now I’m realising I need to balance that with skill and talent” or some shit? I swear I didn’t imagine it

I’m now convinced that this body of coaches have NFI how to handle young talent
I have been convinced since the 1st month this season they have nfi about anything.

I have been convinced since the 1st month this season they have nfi about anything.
Screaming Season 10 GIF by The Simpsons

I haven't been a member for several years because of some family health reasons.

Had been a member since 1992. Went on the cheer squad bus to Melbourne as a teenager. Went to several away games with my family as well as nearly all home games.
When living overseas for 8 years from 2001, I still paid for the membership every year, and let my brother in law go to the games.

When we came back, I started going again.

In recent years I have also paid for memberships to be donated for charity.

I'm 48 years old now, and rarely seem to get much joy from the club any more. These idiots have run it into the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back