Club Legend
Jan 19, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Northern Blues
short term solution - Judd to FF

Seen him play a FF role at West Coast and he usually kicked a goal or 2. With his smarts and skill he can rest in the goal square instead of on the bench and be really dangerous.

A 20 -30 goal year from Juddy would be very handy:thumbsu:

your thoughts?

Seen him play a FF role at West Coast and he usually kicked a goal or 2. With his smarts and skill he can rest in the goal square instead of on the bench and be really dangerous.

your thoughts?

I'd be expecting him to contribute that from the midfield... where he belongs.

your thoughts?

nah imo

I'd prefer to put Waite there if Henderson was going to cover the backline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGW1bngD64k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozQ3fMiQN1o

there is no doubt he has improved dramatically in all aspects of his game in the last year or two and I think trying him down forward again will be good provided our backline can handle themselves

TW on SEN this morning mentioned that he wouldn't be surprised if Carlton had a look at Lloydy as a source for a few goals next year. He tossed this up when Radar was pushing the 'Bradshaw to Carlton' rumour.

your thoughts?

Murphy did that from the midfield last season, imagine what he would do as our new Gun FF, lol.:eek:

read it again! I said.. "spend more time at FF resting rather then seating on the bench" einstien

Doubt he'd get any rest "resting" in the forward line and would be completely stuffed by half way through the third.

No Judd to full forward, ain't a "marking player" and his set shots aren't that flash.

By the way, I do like this font

your thoughts?

I think when he rests he needs to actually leave the ground to get complete rest. He runs that hard during his game time that if he went to FF he wouldn't get that much of a rest and he would have a fricken heart attack by half time.

I think when he rests he needs to actually leave the ground to get complete rest. He runs that hard during his game time that if he went to FF he wouldn't get that much of a rest and he would have a fricken heart attack by half time.

i dont really have anything to say about this, i just wanted to comment and say DUDE! i love that Frog, im at work and it cracks me up every time i see a post by you!

LOVE IT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TW on SEN this morning mentioned that he wouldn't be surprised if Carlton had a look at Lloydy as a source for a few goals next year. He tossed this up when Radar was pushing the 'Bradshaw to Carlton' rumour.

I'd rip my membership up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd to FF!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back