KFC Twenty20 International Game 2: Australia v England @ MCG (Fri)

Tipping

• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What, I had a go at him because he bowled one lazy over after a lunch session, while I guarantee you that the likes of you have bagged him all summer.

I'd love to find your posts, but I'm not that much of a ******** to go searching for old posts.:eek:

Mate, Japes pulled your pants down and gave you a agood old fashioned spanking.

Best just to slink off into the shadows after that.

:D

Told you Tait and Lee were no good at that stage, Tait nearly lost us the match, and Lee gave them nice pace to hit off the last over. Luckily we still won.

We've got to try something different in the ODI's with the middler order. If we get off to a flier like we have in these two games, we should send in players like Johnson, Finch and White, rather than Dussey and Smith.

Then if we lose wickets from pinch hitting send them in to consolidate.
Except Finchy isnt even in the best 30 limited overs players in the country :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was actually a shit last over from Lee. Last ball was there to be hit.

Got away with it, but you have to ask what he was thinking with that last ball, or is he just not good enough to execute the skill to bowl a yorker?

Smith is perfect for this format of the game plays those silly shots required :D and is an absolute gun in the field.

This is the sort of game you can (for lack of a better word) "carry" players even if they're not necessarily the best bat.

Guys like Finch Hussey Warner and Smith seem like very good fielders. Fielding has to be a major consideration.

I'd like to see Bollinger and Nannas come into contention for the bowling. Who knows maybe this could be a secret weapon bowling three left armers would be interesting to know whether that's been done before.

Told you Tait and Lee were no good at that stage, Tait nearly lost us the match, and Lee gave them nice pace to hit off the last over. Luckily we still won.

Take away the worst wide ever that over was outstanding, inswinging yorkers hitting the blockhole each time. I'll take Tait every time at the end if he bowl those. They got on the end of just one ball from Lee but he had a excellent night. Good line and length, just short of a drivable length, and clever changes of pace. All the quicks bowled clever and well.

If they're not going to bowl Smith he should be playing in the Big Bash. I'm annoyed he played these two games without bowling a single ball when he could have been bowling for NSW.

Definitely agree, but we all know he's going to the World Cup even if he scores less than 50 runs in the next 7 ODI's, when he should be playing in the Shield or practicing his leg spin, heard that it's a fairly useful ability.

Remove this Banner Ad

KFC Twenty20 International Game 2: Australia v England @ MCG (Fri)

Back