Ladder predictions for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

oh ffs YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS GUY. melbourne have 2 talented untried players in trengove and scully. thats it. the rest of your list is utter hacks of the highest order. as for Hartlett, have you actually seen him play? you arent going to actually suggest a Melbourne youngster has shown more than him recently are you?

...Jurrah? :eek:

1. Adelaide
2. Geelong
3. St. Kilda
4. Hawthorn
5. Western Bulldogs
6. Collingwood

7. Brisbane
8. West Coast
9. Sydney

10. Carlton
11. North Melbourne
12. Essendon
13. Fremantle
14. Port Adelaide

15. Melbourne
16. Richmond

1.Bulldogs
2.St.kilda
3.Adelaide
4.Essendon
5.Collingwood
6.Carlton
7.Port Adelaide
8.Fremantle
9.Sydney
10.Hawthorn
11.Brisbane
12.West Coast
13.Richmond
14.Geelong
15.Melbourne
16.North Melbourne

Coleman: Quentin Lynch, bit of a dark horse.
Brownlow: Jobe Watson, easily.

(1.)oh ffs YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS GUY. melbourne have 2 talented untried players in trengove and scully. thats it. the rest of your list is utter hacks of the highest order.

2as for Hartlett, have you actually seen him play? you arent going to actually suggest a Melbourne youngster has shown more than him recently are you?

The hypocrisy and ignoracy you display is astounding-I've had to split your post to show it!

1. 2 Untried youngsters in Scully and Trengove?!?! That's all we have? THATS ALL?? This year we picked up (apart from the obvious two); Gysberts, Tapscott, Gawn, Fitzpatrick. 2008; Watts (will be better than anyone on your list), Blease, Strauss, Bennell, Jetta, Jurrah. 2007; Morton (more talented than Hartlett), Grimes, Maric, Cheney, McNamara, Martin. 2006;Frawley, Petterd, Garland. I won't go further but you get the point.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/players/tabid/7501/category/senior/season/2009/default.aspx

take a look at our senior list and I dare you to tell me where the apparent hacks all are!

2. Yes I can-the name is Liam Jurrah you king-of-the-flogs

your entire post was rendered completely farsicle when you claimed Morton is more talented than Hartlett. that is about the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
I suppose you saw the misunderstood Lade video:eek:

Watch some footy mate, then judge

and i think we all know Jurrah is not a long term prospect. he will be back in the bush like Sampi by 2011 for mine
9 games, 20 goals. Took your blokes apart didn't he?

Sure he will:rolleyes:

Hartlett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Morton

by a ****en mile

if you cant comprehend this you are a moron

only Melbourne supporters would disagree with this

and the other 14 clubs. morton showed plenty more than HH in their respective first seasons.

You still haven't answered the original question...how are Scully and Trenners our only AFL standard players?

So your comparing watson to sylvia? lol

Would not swap Sylvia for Watson for all the nmoney in the world. A slow inside ball-winner with only reasonable skills for a game breaker, who having overcome injuries and is getting preseasons under his belt, is now ready to reach elite level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your entire post was rendered completely farsicle when you claimed Morton is more talented than Hartlett. that is about the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

Morton has two top ten BF finishes and has played some quality footy. I have no doubt Hamish will be quality, but what has he done at senior level???

Saints
Cats
Dogs
Crows
Pies
Hawks
Lions
Blues
Eagles
Bombers
Swans
Port
kangas
Freo
Dees
Tigers

Wouldn't be surprised if any of the bottom 4 finish last as they all have young lists and if they get lots of injuries then their season will go down the toilet

Lions, Blues, Eagles and the Bombers could all make the finals aswell and it will probably come down to which of those teams has their best 22 on the park for the most weeks

Top Four:

Adelaide
Geelong
Brisbane
Western Bulldogs

Bottom 4:
Essendon
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
Richmond

Melbourne the big improvers and no, I'm not a Demons supporter.

Would not swap Sylvia for Watson for all the nmoney in the world. A slow inside ball-winner with only reasonable skills for a game breaker, who having overcome injuries and is getting preseasons under his belt, is now ready to reach elite level.

Good luck with that, mate.

Try taking the goggles off next time. :thumbsu:

Good luck with that, mate.

Try taking the goggles off next time. :thumbsu:

No googles here, mate.

Watson is a good footballer, but Sylvia showed this year in bursts that his best is far beyond anything Watson is capable of doing in a match. And with Col undertaking his first unimpeded pre-season, I know who I'd rather have.

Haha, Watson > Sylvia any day of the week. Sylvia? elite level? haha.

Haha, Watson > Sylvia any day of the week. Sylvia? elite level? haha.

Did I say he has reached elite level yet???

In some performances this year, he showed what he is capable of. His 39 possies and 4 goals against Hawthorn was one of the top 10 individual games I have seen. With his first injury free pre-season coming up, he might be able to produce that more frequently. :thumbsu:

Top Four:

Adelaide
Geelong
Brisbane
Western Bulldogs

Bottom 4:
Essendon
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
Richmond

Melbourne the big improvers and no, I'm not a Demons supporter.

But your definitely a Lions supporter :D Not sure about the Lions this year. They might fire but I have a feeling their trading bender won't be that succesful.

Given the level of tanking by Melbourne this year (that is accepted by everybody except some Dees supporters) you would expect them to improve. Questions are, now that they should have stopped rorting the system, can Bailey coach?

tropicthunder2.jpg

Never go full ******!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladder predictions for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back