Let’s cut to the chase- can Hawthorn win a prelim in Sydney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will have a similar fate to Collingwood in 2022. Pies came from nowhere to win 11 in a row and finish 4th. They came back hard in the 4th qtr in the PF at the SCG only to just fall short. Hawks next year could be like the Pies of 2023.

Let’s just reflect tha every swans win is one step towards the next heartbreak

Bloods culture
I'm picking Cats to play either Hawthorn or Sydney in the Grand Final.

I think the Giants roll Brisbane. Funnily enough, I am a lot more confident of beating the Giants at the MCG than I am if the AFL scheduled us to play them at Kardinia Park.

If the Hawks win against Port, which they should, I can see your team of little shits upsetting Sydney (again) and setting up and absolute epic at the 'G against us.

Kenny needs to make a prelim to secure his job apparently, so I’ll be supporting the power

Either way we can't lose.

everythings coming up milhouse GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently all that was needed for the game to end 20 seconds earlier…..as it should have been
Yeah, cool story.
Not a true story, but cool
We would have had 24 inside 50s in the last quarter in any event, and kicked the winning goal 20 seconds earlier if it were true.

But it doesn’t matter this week, you have this one signed, sealed and delivered. Anything less than a 5 goal win to Hawthorn would be a surprise.

Yeah, cool story.
Not a true story, but cool
We would have had 24 inside 50s in the last quarter in any event, and kicked the winning goal 20 seconds earlier if it were true.

But it doesn’t matter this week, you have this one signed, sealed and delivered. Anything less than a 5 goal win to Hawthorn would be a surprise.
It's true.

I'll be going for Port as they're the underdogs in this one, big time.

Gotta get passed Port first. I don’t want to tempt the footy gods with anything else at this stage.

If we do though, Day is a real shot at making it back for a prelim as he’s started back with the main group and that would be more than welcome.

I think they will have a similar fate to Collingwood in 2022. Pies came from nowhere to win 11 in a row and finish 4th. They came back hard in the 4th qtr in the PF at the SCG only to just fall short. Hawks next year could be like the Pies of 2023.
That's the way I read it too.

So many parallels between Collingwood's 2022 and Hawthorn's 2024 including a prelim at the SCG.
The only difference was Collingwood had a couple of early season wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back