Let’s start again - Changes R18 vs Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t Shane Loveless win one with about 24 in the early 80’s and Adrian Campbell about the same a few years later?
Campbell won it with 21 in 1989, a shocking season for the club. Loveless shared it with Jim Edmond with 25 in 1981. Both Campbell and Loveless only played about half the season.

Apparently Carlton resting everyone in preparation for finals, Doull, Southby, Nicholls, etc spotted running laps at training.
22/23 late outs... these are unprecedented times.

Pace is lost on us as we suck at moving the ball fast.

Ends up with one of vdm McNeil or gags who flubs it or gets caught

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great opportunity tomorrow for Buku Khamis to step up and show he belongs in the best 22.

Been at the club since 2019, 24 years old playing where his strengths are.

Hope he proves me and others wrong with the opportunity presented and shows he is a genuine AFL best 22 player

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will be a very tight game. As much as a superstar Bont is in the midfield I think he has the capacity to tear it up as a forward target in this game and kick 4 or 5 goals if Bevo gives him forward time. He’ll be too strong for Kemp, Marchbank tends to be rusty and Weitering (if he plays) will take JUH or Darcy.

Will be a very tight game. As much as a superstar Bont is in the midfield I think he has the capacity to tear it up as a forward target in this game and kick 4 or 5 goals if Bevo gives him forward time. He’ll be too strong for Kemp, Marchbank tends to be rusty and Weitering (if he plays) will take JUH or Darcy.
That would be nice but I don't think Bonti has ever kicked 4 goals

Campbell won it with 21 in 1989, a shocking season for the club. Loveless shared it with Jim Edmond with 25 in 1981. Both Campbell and Loveless only played about half the season.
Campbell should have been a superstar :'(
Imagine him playing at his peak, with Chris Grant at CHF

Carlton have certainly selected emergencies that allow them to make late changes.

Durdin is there as Weitering cover and they’re playing an extra tall compared to usual up front. They have Motlop in the emergencies in preparation for any Curnow/TDK issues. I expect they’ll both play and be subbed off for a small if there looks to be any lingering issues.

Let’s start again - Changes R18 vs Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back