Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

That at least has the proportions right, the only issue would’ve been the lack of sidepanels and I can understand why a Kmart jumper doesn’t have unnecessary panels since they were an actual feature of the Nike template. The only problem with that jumper is how short it is making the teal seem bigger in comparison to the black. Macron could’ve easily printed black sidepanels but chose not to, and they ****ed up the proportions as well.
Kmart 1-0 Macron it would seem.

2533cee5d334cca4e64acc71d37dae3d

They’ve had two bites of the cherry now and made obvious blunders both times. Amateurs.

Can’t wait for the Showdwon where we’ll be wearing upside down Prison Bars.
And they will be known as the tyre spikes and we will be safe to wear it whenever we like.

Maybe the brains trust have invented a whole new way to shit the bed?
  • Back to back home prelim finals losses :whitecheck:
  • "Waiting to see how 2023 play out to re-sign Ken" - then signing him right before straight sets :whitecheck:
  • "Chasing Greatness" 3 premierships by 2025 - no GF appearances, not looking like one anytime soon :whitecheck:
  • Co-captain debacle :whitecheck:
  • Keeping Jonas as captain in 2023 despite having 30-odd players more fit to play AFL footy :whitecheck:
  • 3 straight Showdown losses despite the relative strength/ladder gap between the sides :whitecheck:
  • Announce Erin Phillips as Port's first AFLW player, only to not field a team for several years and allow the crows to poach her for a dynasty :whitecheck:
Some very plausible (based on our recent history) suggestions for what this could be:
  • Withdrawing the Magpies from the SANFL, only for the AFL to not accept more teams into the VFL/AFL reserves comp
  • Announcing a major list overhaul at the end of the year only to retain Dixon, delist Kyle Marshall, and FA Perryman in.
  • Announce Carr as new Coach in 2027 as part of a succession plan - only for him to take a head coach role at another club at end of year
  • Announce a 20 year premiership reunion lap of honour to be held at our first home final this year - only to finish 7th/8th and get knocked out first round
Do the 2 losses against the WCE after the siren qualify for your list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll repeat. Even though we didn’t wear it in GF day, this one is better:

View attachment 2019183
Why though? Why? Why do so many like this and dislike SBS?

To me it's the same abstract 90s whatever. The exact same reasons people don't like SBS can also be applied to this. The exact same.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

To me it's the same abstract 90s whatever. The exact same reasons people don't like SBS can also be applied to this.

It’s the same reason our current guernsey also works.

To me it's the same abstract 90s whatever. The exact same reasons people don't like SBS can also be applied to this.

Aren’t BOTH called “SBS”?

As much as arguing about the design of our "commemorative " jumper makes fascinating reading people should remember that in the scheme of things this is just another revenue grab by the club.
The current club admin have shown repeatedly that history and tradition, whilst being great buzzwords, are something they don't really care about too much.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back