List Mgmt. Lever Traded!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

You killed it on this trade.
McGovern plays back and you'll hardly notice the difference.

Melbourne paid way too much.

Doubt McGovern will go back. We'll just look to play someone else in Lever's role, I'm guessing one of Keath (if we want height), Doedee (if we want versatility) or Otten (if we want experience).

Yes, hopefully is a sign the Crows will trade Cameron this year.

I must admit, I've barely had time to keep up with footy news as of late. Are the Crows still holding firm on their "we refuse to trade Cameron even though he's definitely leaving next year, will most likely play like shit in 2018, and then we will get a considerably worse trade next year" idiot stance?
media posturing.
its code 'for Make it worth our while'

Decent deal for us. Potentially 3 top 20 picks with the Cameron trade to add and then the F/S should pretty much do us. Next year with 2 picks in the top 18 again is going to set us up nicely. Pick 27 this year would've done nothing for us so the fact we had to send sweeteners to get the first for 2018 is smart.

Doubt we would have used 35 if we have 10, 16 and what ever we get for Cameron. We'd be using later picks for Edwards wouldn't we?
We still have a few vacancies to fill..

We currently have 39 on our senior list. Thompson has retired, Menzel & Gore delisted, and Lever traded. That reduces it to 35. Wigg is reportedly on the way out as well, either delisted or traded. We also have Cameron requesting a trade. I also expect CEY to be delisted (and re-drafted in the RD). The last 3 are still speculative, so call it 33 for now.

On the plus side, we have upgrades for Greenwood & Keath, and a F/S selection for Edwards. That brings the list back up to 36. Assuming we fill our senior list, we still need to make 4 "live" draft selections.

5005968849c3cb0099d334c20875a40f.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two firsts for Lever and a late 2nd in a shit draft.

Well done AFC.

Two firsts in 2018 leaves us well placed to pick up one of the highly rated SA kids in next year's draft

Doubt McGovern will go back. We'll just look to play someone else in Lever's role, I'm guessing one of Keath (if we want height), Doedee (if we want versatility) or Otten (if we want experience).
Or Kelly.

I think there is still a bit more upside with him. Doedee then comes in too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is basically the exact middle ground between accepting 2 firsts (our starting position) and a 1st and 2nd (Melbourne's starting position).

We were never going to get 2 firsts without giving something back, so this is a very good deal for us

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Lever Traded!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back