Lindsay Thomas in demand?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port must be one of the clubs. How about Thomas and 2nd rounder (or pick 25 from the Gibbo trade) for Pierce? He was said to be considering following Burgoyne out and could benefit from change of scenery.

Port must be one of the clubs. How about Thomas and 2nd rounder (or pick 25 from the Gibbo trade) for Pierce? He was said to be considering following Burgoyne out and could benefit from change of scenery.

Pearce just signed a new contract. I Think Port may be one of the teams interested though.

Pearce has re-signed with Port. Not sure he's worth what we would have to give up for him anyway, well overrated.

Hopefully we can offload him and others and then use as many picks as required to bring in Ladson, Pearce and any other average footballer that's been mentioned on here in the last few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm absolutely worried that if Thomas leaves, Campbell will feel left out and won't play very well at all. :( :thumbsdown:

I'd really like to see what effect Scott has on LT's game (him moreso than many others) as I am quite hopeful that his staging and general lack of toughness at the contest will not be tolerated. It will either be the making or the breaking of him. I really can't see us getting any sort of value in a trade for him, as I can't imagine he's too highly regarded elsewhere.

I've seen Lindsay Thomas win 2?, or 3? games off his own boot (The Collingwood game in 2007 comes to mind) but find myself unable to warm to him, perhaps it's because the gap between his best and worst is so huge.

Worth considering a trade if we could get a second rounder?

Heard a whisper today that a few clubs are sniffing around Thomas.
Nothing firm, just some expressions of interest.

Wouldn't be too fussed losing Thomas to be honest, as long as we got something reasonable. He is a very one-dimensional player. But then on the other hand, if we lose Thomas, who is our midfield going to bomb the ball to?

wont be going anywhere.........we've invested too much to give it away for a shite pick in a weak draft.......
Give Scott a season and lets see if LT can turn it around.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Lindsay Thomas in demand?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back