List Mgmt. List Management 2014 - Contracts, Retirements, Delistings, Trade Bait (Updated in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

But like the extendsion. He has been a very quiet achiever for years now. Little talk about him, but he has played every game when fit now for 5 years.

Not quite - RTB dropped him to the WAFL for nearly a month in 2012 for being too soft (my words, not Lyon's).

To Duff's credit (and Lyon's) he looked a noticeably tougher player once he came back.

Fwiw Michael Thompson was on Footy Classified tonight (we get our own weekly segment now!) and they asked him about the Fyfe and Mundy situation.

Said he was sure Fyfe would re-sign (not that I'm worried about that), then said he'd spoken with Mundy's manager and came away confident Mundy would re-sign. Said Mundy had the utmost respect for Pavlich and Lyon, and that there was a feeling the job wasn't done at Freo yet until a premiership was in the bag. Also said that although Mundy always waits until the end of the season to sign contracts, it would probably be all but ticked off beforehand.

Fwiw Michael Thompson was on Footy Classified tonight (we get our own weekly segment now!) and they asked him about the Fyfe and Mundy situation.

Said he was sure Fyfe would re-sign (not that I'm worried about that), then said he'd spoken with Mundy's manager and came away confident Mundy would re-sign. Said Mundy had the utmost respect for Pavlich and Lyon, and that there was a feeling the job wasn't done at Freo yet until a premiership was in the bag. Also said that although Mundy always waits until the end of the season to sign contracts, it would probably be all but ticked off beforehand.

Who is Michael Thompson btw? :p

Who is Michael Thompson btw? :p

He was the leader of the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang according to Wiki, but I meant this guy:

816210-b31f25bc-5e30-11e3-a193-58736454795b.jpg

Is he a host of the show or something? Just wondering if he has any real connection to either of them.

He's a local. I think he's the main sports guy for Ch9 Perth, not 100% sure because I don't actually watch any commercial news.

They're going to be crossing to him every week for discussion on the WA teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently talk tonight on the footy shoe about fyfe being offered 1.1mil from a rival club and us 800k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently talk tonight on the footy shoe about fyfe being offered 1.1mil from a rival club and us 800k

It was Fyfe wants 800k but we will start negotiations at 600k. There is supposedly a team who is willing to offer 1.1m. However, it's from Damien Barrett so I wouldn't take it as 100% true.

It was Fyfe wants 800k but we will start negotiations at 600k. There is supposedly a team who is willing to offer 1.1m. However, it's from Damien Barrett so I wouldn't take it as 100% true.
Agreed
"Apparently a club blah blah I'm a douche" he gave us nothing we already didn't know and was simply filling 30 seconds on something remotely related to freo as RTB was about to come on. Agree we will low ball but I don't think the club would be against paying 800k. Imagine the trade IF he did want to leave!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-03-26/freo-eyes-irishman

Hurley trained strongly with the Dockers in the lead-up to last year's NAB AFL Rookie Draft but was not selected.

However, it's understood the club and Hurley are working towards an agreement that would see him arrive at Fremantle at the end of 2014 following the conclusion of his Gaelic football campaign.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-03-26/freo-eyes-irishman

Hurley trained strongly with the Dockers in the lead-up to last year's NAB AFL Rookie Draft but was not selected.

However, it's understood the club and Hurley are working towards an agreement that would see him arrive at Fremantle at the end of 2014 following the conclusion of his Gaelic football campaign.
Coulda said he would be joining us in the pre-season. I think we need more key position players on our list, and I don't care how we do it.
At the moment we have Griffen, keplar, Smith, Gumby, on the sidelines, any more and we are looking thin.
Free agency, will be very important to our structures in the future. On a positive saw J Simpson on the TV, wont be long before he is carving
opposition teams to shreds.

Coulda said he would be joining us in the pre-season. I think we need more key position players on our list, and I don't care how we do it.
At the moment we have Griffen, keplar, Smith, Gumby, on the sidelines, any more and we are looking thin.
Free agency, will be very important to our structures in the future. On a positive saw J Simpson on the TV, wont be long before he is carving
opposition teams to shreds.

I think Hurley is a midfielder, albeit a tall one.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2014 - Contracts, Retirements, Delistings, Trade Bait (Updated in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back