List Mgmt. List Management 2014 - Contracts, Retirements, Delistings, Trade Bait (Updated in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

The player who best fits this description in my opinion is Clancee Pearce. He is contracted, but if he is on the outer for the rest of the year he might seek more opportunity else where.
My mates going nowhere .
He will stay at Fremantle and we need him to stay as well .
Clancee has had an interrupted season due to an injury interrupted pre season . He just needs to build his tank up in the WAFL for a couple more games and he will be pushing for a spot in the best 22 .
He had 18 touches in the first quarter on the wing against EF and then was moved into a back pocket for the rest of the game "BLOODY SHEPHERD stopped him from having a 40+ possession game as well as a win .

Wood has under achieved so far and Duffy would be skating on thin ice at this stage .
Crozier has not stepped up to the mark IMHO and would be looking shaky for a new contract .

Wood has under achieved so far and Duffy would be skating on thin ice at this stage .
Crozier has not stepped up to the mark IMHO and would be looking shaky for a new contract .
Woods a rookie and Duffy's been injured. I don't see why they wouldn't give Crozier a contract, at the moment he's being kept out of the side due to the quality of the players already in the side. He's consistently one of the best players in the WAFL when he plays there as well.

Woods a rookie and Duffy's been injured. I don't see why they wouldn't give Crozier a contract, at the moment he's being kept out of the side due to the quality of the players already in the side. He's consistently one of the best players in the WAFL when he plays there as well.
Crozier is a nice player but he has never shone in any of his AFL games .
Lets be honest Simpson came on as a sub in 1 game and showed more a quarter of football than Crozier has shown in 2 years on our list .

I would use Crozier as trade bait to get a trade done for draft picks from St Kilda or who ever ends up with the wooden spoon.
Pickett from South Fremantle appeals to me if we can get a high draft pick to get him .

Clancee... had 18 touches in the first quarter on the wing against EF and then was moved into a back pocket for the rest of the game "BLOODY SHEPHERD stopped him from having a 40+ possession game as well as a win .

Sorry to doubt you Coulda, but can someone verify that this actually happened? Doesn't seem real. Surely no coach in the universe is that stupid?

I would use Crozier as trade bait to get a trade done for draft picks from St Kilda or who ever ends up with the wooden spoon.
Pickett from South Fremantle appeals to me if we can get a high draft pick to get him .
I admit, it would be nice. But I doubt our first rounder and Croz would get us a top 3 pick.

We would have to give up some serious quality, especially to a rebuilding team like St Kilda. And we don't really have a lot of players we would give up that's quality enough. Do we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I admit, it would be nice. But I doubt our first rounder and Croz would get us a top 3 pick.

We would have to give up some serious quality, especially to a rebuilding team like St Kilda. And we don't really have a lot of players we would give up that's quality enough. Do we?
Hannath and Crozier in my mind would get us a top 10 pick in next years draft from St Kilda .
Menengola would be another player in doubt to get a new contract so you could offer him as well .

Hannath and Crozier in my mind would get us a top 10 pick in next years draft from St Kilda .
Menengola would be another player in doubt to get a new contract so you could offer him as well .
Actually forgot Hannath was even on the list :rolleyes:

Considering St Kildas ruck and tall forward stocks that may be a good proposition. Is Menengola still a rookie? Can you trade rookies?

Actually forgot Hannath was even on the list :rolleyes:

Considering St Kildas ruck and tall forward stocks that may be a good proposition. Is Menengola still a rookie? Can you trade rookies?
Menengola has been on our list for 3 years and came to us from Hawthorn after he was delisted by them from their rookie list .

Menengola has been on our list for 3 years and came to us from Hawthorn after he was delisted by them from their rookie list .
Just checked on the Freo site. He's on the rookie list.

I'm pretty sure he was delisted from the Hawks and we picked him up in the rookie draft.

Which means at the end of this year he must be either delisted, or upgraded - as per the rules relating to rookie listed players I believe.

Crozier is a nice player but he has never shone in any of his AFL games .
Lets be honest Simpson came on as a sub in 1 game and showed more a quarter of football than Crozier has shown in 2 years on our list .

That's just not true mate (IMO). And don't forget that it's far easier to have an impact playing as the sub late in the game when the rest of the players are fatigued.

That's just not true mate (IMO). And don't forget that it's far easier to have an impact playing as the sub late in the game when the rest of the players are fatigued.

To be fair, the Auskick kid showed more in a half-time hit out than Judd, Cousins and Pendlebury did in their first 2 years as well. So I'd go with coulda if I was you.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2014 - Contracts, Retirements, Delistings, Trade Bait (Updated in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back