List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

i'd absolutely hate to lose butters. But if he does want out and our hands are forced i'd want 2 1st rounders minimum (maybe he's salty he didn't get captain?).

Maybe you could get a 1st + 2nd rounder for Houston, and agree we'd pay for the remainder of his contract.

That gives 3 first round picks in a strong draft with ideally a new coach + list management team

heck. Would loathe to lose him.

Compensation would have to start at a top 5 + top 15 pick at a bare minimum.
Zak and Dan clearly just want to get away from a dysfunctional Port at all costs. Once they pick a club Port will just have to accept what is offered. Probably a 2nd and a 3rd rounder respectively.

This will be posted seriously by someone on the D and T board within the month.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

i'd absolutely hate to lose butters. But if he does want out and our hands are forced i'd want 2 1st rounders minimum (maybe he's salty he didn't get captain?).

Maybe you could get a 1st + 2nd rounder for Houston, and agree we'd pay for the remainder of his contract.

That gives 3 first round picks in a strong draft with ideally a new coach + list management team
3 first rounders!

We could get another Butters, Duursma answered Rozee.

Oh wait...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that the moment it looks like we are not making finals and Ken will be sacked, players hop onto the injury list or get their managers to leak trade rumours.

What an underwhelming lot they were..

They're just throwing darts at a board.

Have we mentioned Jack Graham? No? Great, only 4 to go.

Aren't they after Ainsworth? 3 more.

Lose Dan and Zak and that is Kens papers signed for sure, even if ultimately they leave for other reasons, losing our two best players while our coach of 12 unsuccessful seasons tries to hang about for a record 13th pointless season would be absolute insanity.

That is rebuild territory there. He's not seeing another one old Kenneth.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Losing Houston is not the best but we would get good trade value for him and it is a position that is easier to fill.

Losing Butters is a huge kick in the nads as he is an elite midfielder who freaking cares and want to win.

Losing both would be terrible.

This year we should be in our premiership window and contending but because we have Kenny Average as coach, he has just gone and stuffed thing up and because Koch is an idiot, he will just let the bad times roll on.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back