List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm talking end of 2025, when Boak, Clurey & Ratkins drop off the books, etc. Hopefully we have cap space. If we don't then we're ****ed either way.
We will have Bergman to re-sign and I still fully expect that we will either re-sign Butters next year, or he's gone - so if we want/are able to keep him we will need more money for his next contract.

so don't rock the boat and don't play hard ball on anything and just accept what the player manager wants, we should draft smith at 13 lol
Richmond could do worse than nab him with their last pick before Geelong

Richmond could do worse than nab him with their last pick before Geelong

I would pay money to see that happen and be sitting in the same room as Andrew Mackie on draft night. Even better Richmond trade their pick on draft night for a small loss and the purchaser of the pick takes him.

Correct. So needs to be moved to the main list, so we are at full allocation now and need to make room for our picks.

We've actually got 43 total at the moment as we have one cat B in Moss.
Oh. Forgot about Moss. He will be Category B for 2025 and we can have two Cat B, which forms part of our total rookie numbers, and becomes 44 players maximum. We can have 42 without Cat B. So Moss should not affect how many we have to delist. If Barrett makes it to Cat B, that is one less delisting to worry about.

So we could have 38 on main list, 4 Cat A rookies and 2 Cat B rookies as a maximum.

Hope I make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davies was so self-contradictory and erratic in today’s interview with Cornes and Edmund. We really botched this and they know it.
We went in with a mentality of, we wont accept anything less than he's worth, then we just accepted whatever we could get.

It's quite ridiculous really.

He tried to spin as much as he could the 3 picks inside our original first and 2 recruits for our forward half troubles, but he sounded like a beaten man who'd just accepted it was what it was. Which is really disappointing.

Pick 13 needs to be absolutely nailed now. The kid must be playing round 1.

I’d like to know why Paul Connors expects the Bulldogs to take a shit deal rather than Geelong to pay a fair price for Bailey Smith?

Last edited:
He wanted no part of being at Port next year. He has no problem per se with the Club, he just wants to be in Melbourne with his partner.

I have made it clear I believe his stance is pathetic given she is a "client services manager" (codeword for admin office worker) who could do plenty of her job remotely from Adelaide, and there were no extenuating family circumstances that warranted a move on compassionate grounds. They could have easily revisited this trade in 12 months time.
So essentially, he is ****ing pussy whipped by an airhead, then?

So essentially, he is ****ing pussy whipped by an airhead, then?

Those are your words, though people at Port have said words eerily similar to that to me 😂

I'm officially super worried about the impending possible trading of Bergman and Butters.
Bro yeah, but they didn't want to be here bro, we got what the best deal we could for them bro.

Those are your words, though people at Port have said words eerily similar to that to me 😂

I don't believe anything he says. He probably just wanted to hang out with Nick Daicos.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back