List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Short memories around here. #Jedtember was only last month. Highlights include a brilliant crumbling goal to put us in front against Geelong (the rest of the team let him down from there) and being a finalist in the Gatorade Grand Final Sprint. Here's to another big year Jedheads!

Short memories around here. #Jedtember was only last month. Highlights include a brilliant crumbling goal to put us in front against Geelong (the rest of the team let him down from there) and being a finalist in the Gatorade Grand Final Sprint. Here's to another big year Jedheads!
What can I say, you always hurt the ones you love.

Will the GF sprint make his highlights video?

Yes, he gave a testimony, during which we would have been saying what the club and its lawyer told him to.

Go back and read what he said. If he was coached then I’d back 90% of this board to do better.

All he had to say was it was a split second decision and he acted in self defence, instead he acted like a deer in headlights and said words to the effect of “I don’t know”.

I’ll choose to believe he was not provided any advice, or if he was, he flat out ignored it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will anyone else get delited apart from these:

Mcullum, Narkle and Evans

I have a feeling Clurey even though he has 1 year left in his contract. They may push Scully & K. Marshall from the main to the Rookie list after delisting Narkle, F.Evans and possibly McEntee (1 year contract left).

This maybe year to delist aggressively due to quality of draft prospects and future draft years being compromised with Academy/FS and Tasmania coming in.

I have a feeling Clurey even though he has 1 year left in his contract. They may push Scully & K. Marshall from the main to the Rookie list after delisting Narkle, F.Evans and possibly McEntee (1 year contract left).

This maybe year to delist aggressively due to quality of draft prospects and future draft years being compromised with Academy/FS and Tasmania coming in.
I agree with what you’re saying but when is the last time we paid out anyone who was still contracted?
I can’t see Ken cutting the Jedstar, plus Port are tight bitches and don’t like paying out.

I agree with what you’re saying but when is the last time we paid out anyone who was still contracted?
I can’t see Ken cutting the Jedstar, plus Port are tight bitches and don’t like paying out.

We delisted Jake Pasini end of 2023 even though he had 1 year left in his contract.

"while Jake Pasini has also been axed despite having a year left to run on his contract."

Regarding McEntee one can only dream...

We delisted Jake Pasini end of 2023 even though he had 1 year left in his contract.

"while Jake Pasini has also been axed despite having a year left to run on his contract."

Regarding McEntee one can only dream...
See that’s one player, and he was injured forever.
Other clubs will do it more often, Port not so.
As you said we can dream.

It has got to be near certain K Marshall and Scully will be delisted as well.
RIP 2022 draft. That draft is a MAJOR BUST.

It's a shame because K Marshall and Tom Scully are over 200cm+ but height doesn't always translate to ability and sadly I do not see enough to suggest that K Marshall has a future in the AFL.

As for Tom Scully, there is something to work with but there are times where he doesn't compete long enough and disappears for portions of the game. Depending on who we got our eye on in the draft, it would be hard to see him retain his spot at Port if we decide to go for a key forward.

RIP 2022 draft. That draft is a MAJOR BUST.

It's a shame because K Marshall and Tom Scully are over 200cm+ but height doesn't always translate to ability and sadly I do not see enough to suggest that K Marshall has a future in the AFL.

As for Tom Scully, there is something to work with but there are times where he doesn't compete long enough and disappears for portions of the game. Depending on who we got our eye on in the draft, it would be hard to see him retain his spot at Port if we decide to go for a key forward.

2014 tall drafting year also a bust

Frampton, Howard, Austin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 tall drafting year also a bust

Frampton, Howard, Austin.

I don't think bust is fair. Those guys were taken with picks 56, 69 and 84. Frampton and Howard have had careers well ahead of what you'd expect from talls taken that late.

If you want good talls you have to draft them in the first round, something we are generally totally unwilling to do under this regime. I assume their rationale is that talls are hard to develop and more of a risk, but the result has been that we never develop our own talls and pay a kings ransom for the ones we're then forced to trade in.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back