List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="True__Believer" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
It's a shame Williams can't get it right, he is an excellent kick and would be our most like for like replacement for Houston. That being said, if he does the work that spot there is up for grabs. Let's see how bad he wants it

That’s ship has sailed I reckon, how much incentive does a guy need when you’re on an awesome pay packet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Like anyone I hope Williams puts in and earns a spot in the A team next year. But past form is indicative of future form and if he does manage to put in a good A team effort in his contract year I'd be trading the hell out of him while he has value.

A few young players are going with Port physios to the US for additional fitness work. Lachie Jones is one, he mentioned in his contract extension press conference.

They're going to Madison, Wisconsin so separate from Boak.

Saw on 7 news that Jason Horne-Francis is also going on this trip

All clubs have fringe player like McEntee et-al. But the top clubs have one playing as a fill-in for injury, whereas Port play FOUR of them as first-choice 22 players! Then KEEP playing them despite obvious flaws and consistent failures.

Mind-boggling!

The hate piled on McEntee is undeserved, in the sense that it is really not his fault that he is selected. It is a backlash on Hinkley and the selectors.

We weren’t exactly stacked with small forward options. And we had SPP out all season and Rioli went on his usual mid year hiatus.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back