List Mgmt. List Management Discussion for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit left field but would anyone consider giving Liam Jones a year if he was to come back to footy? Doesn't fit our age profile but despite being a bit of a shittruck early on turned himself into a gun fullback.

Prefer to have a settled back 6 for the next few years. That means no to Jones.

Gotta be realistic though, who do we currently have that we'd be happy to give up that lands us a pick in the 10-20 range ?
We have to break through. We just need to get more collateral. Quality collateral.

Realistically, will JOM or Tom be still around when we challenge again. Will Worpel be around. And yes I know the argument about keeping some for experience and yes I know only too well it will be hard to realise any trade value, but we have to push hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current contendar are more than likely losing a hard nosed mid end of year.
They are very keen.

Not saying it happens but things can change quickly if a side feel they are close enough
We're not getting a first. And I'm not giving up anything less. I'm assuming you're referring to Geelong? I'll be fkd if we prop up their premiership tilt by trading Tom for a 3rd.

I played a game with a family member over the weekend where we tried to work out trade currency for each Hawks player if they asked for a move elsewhere.

Hard to guess as it's based on needs of other clubs of which we have little understanding, but I'd be suggesting...

2 x 1-10: Lewis, Newcombe
1-9: Sicily
10-18: Day, Jiath, Ward, Mitchell, Moore, DGB
19-30: Wingard, O'Meara, Gunston, Worpel, Scrimshaw, Hardwick
31-40: Reeves, Koschitzke

Really struggled to agree on a number for Bramble, Nash, Hardwick, Reeves, Koschitzke.

Tom Green is MASSIVE.
That next wave of GWS mids (Green, Hopper and Taranto) is impressive.

Feel like they can only keep two of the three. Too rich for my blood, would prefer we hit the draft but I wonder if we'd be tempted to offer a first for one of them.

Feel like they can only keep two of the three. Too rich for my blood, would prefer we hit the draft but I wonder if we'd be tempted to offer a first for one of them.

Yeah a tough one. I wouldn't want to give up our first this year. Would consider a first next year as I could see us pushing the top 8 with Tsatsas/Sheezel & Taranto. Doubt GWS would bite at a future first though.

I played a game with a family member over the weekend where we tried to work out trade currency for each Hawks player if they asked for a move elsewhere.

Hard to guess as it's based on needs of other clubs of which we have little understanding, but I'd be suggesting...

2 x 1-10: Lewis, Newcombe
1-9: Sicily
10-18: Day, Jiath, Ward, Mitchell, Moore, DGB
19-30: Wingard, O'Meara, Gunston, Worpel, Scrimshaw, Hardwick
31-40: Reeves, Koschitzke

Really struggled to agree on a number for Bramble, Nash, Hardwick, Reeves, Koschitzke.
Bloody love your optimism there on some of our lads hahaha.

Would say Reeves, Dimma and Kosi probably worth a little more than you're looking at there.

We've got plenty of players who have trade currency, but with most of them the posters within these pages would want to keep.

The club WILL get queried about Lewis, CJ, Kosi, Day, Scrimshaw, DGB etc...

Posters within our board will be coming up with trades for Howe, Shiels, Brockman and Phillips...

Reality is that Wingard, Tom and JOM will have clubs that know they're available from us at the right price, it's just whether those players entertain a move, and if the club is open to trading in what the market tells them they are worth rather than hoping for the absolute best pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back