Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Incorrect. 2 vehicles hitting each other head on both going 100km/h is the same impact as 1 car hitting a stationary object at 100km/h (not 200km/h)

i can't even spell fizzics but that just doesn't sound right. i know which one i'd rather be be that's for sure (although both would be unpleasant)

0.068 actually, or over 30% over the limit? If you only break the law by 30%, you're generally a great bloke, bit of a larrakin.

No missed games for doing 233% of the speed limit or 200% of the BAC limit at he Cats though.

What a joke.

Really? Would've thought Tex held in high regard as a captain by neutral supporters and Hodge as someone of dubious quality as a person.

LOL....2013 still stings hah....Neutral supporters don't mind Tex, as he's no threat.....Podge 3 Cups>TEX 0.

Hope your feelings aren't hurt & your indignity is still intact.

0.068 actually, or over 30% over the limit? If you only break the law by 30%, you're generally a great bloke, bit of a larrakin.

So about 20-30mins too early for him to drive. That's the crux of it. Bringing Ratten's son into it is not only tasteless, it's a just a terrible analogy almost unrelated. Where I live he'd be under the legal limit and even in Oz where the hammer falls ahard on drink drivers, he keeps his license. It's a beat up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So about 20-30mins too early for him to drive. That's the crux of it. Bringing Ratten's son into it is not only tasteless, it's a just a terrible analogy almost unrelated. Where I live he'd be under the legal limit and even in Oz where the hammer falls ahard on drink drivers, he keeps his license. It's a beat up.

Maybe. He said he had 3 or 4 beers, stopped drinking at 11pm, and still blew 0.068 at 1:20am? Something not adding up here for mine.

Most of Australia can't drive when straight! And the rest are either pissed or on drugs!! It's just that their 'irrelevant' unlike the Mighty Luke Hodge!! People make it out like he was legless. Nothing to see or report from what's already done to death. Off we go to Perth with the Captain leading the way.

His mob has missed out on finals, meaning he needs to get his thrills somewhere else....In this instance....Attempting to rustle a few Hawk poster's jimmies.

Standard sour-puss fare.....Logic & appropriateness & perspective are of no concern.

Most of Australia can't drive when straight! And the rest are either pissed or on drugs!! It's just that their 'irrelevant' unlike the Mighty Luke Hodge!! People make it out like he was legless. Nothing to see or report from what's already done to death. Off we go to Perth with the Captain leading the way.
Yeah guys. He was only a little drunk so its ok. Geez, only people 3 times the limit kill others

lol some of the comments here are absurd. why would hawthorn drop one of it's best players before the finals? because the other teams don't think it's a good look? ha! you what's a good look? a fourth premiership in 7 years for the hawks and establishing maybe the greatest dynasty in AFL history! they are after all a footy club. that's what they're here for...to win footy matches, not to set the moral standards for the rest of society...

You don't even see the Hypocrisy here do you?
Wow, you speak German too!!! What a talent, Just tell me though whose misfortune are are you revelling in?

Hodge was a dick for drink driving, most HFC fans agree. I would also suggest that the epicaricacy shown by yourself isn't a virtue, try and take some enjoyment from your own team rather than the misfortune of others. It's very inappropriate that you are taking joy in the fact that Hodge could have killed someone on the road just so you can let rip with your original and witty "Poo and Wee" jibes.
Wow! An outraged Poos+Wees fan, who finally recognises the seriousness of Hodge DUI! Wonders will never cease! Good for you Mick, acknowledging the gravity of the Hodge DUI :thumbsu:

Just tell me though whose misfortune are are you revelling in?
Is there any need for me to reply, when you've already answered for me? :rolleyes:
It's very inappropriate that you are taking joy in the fact that Hodge could have killed someone on the road
If you'd read my posts, I think it's blatantly obvious that I absolutely abhor Hodge's behaviour of drinking + driving. You couldn't be more wrong that I take pleasure from the possibility that Hodge could have killed someone on the road. Any pleasure I have derived is from: BF Poos+Wees fans who are completely deluding themselves about this Hodge incident; Poos+Wees fans rationalising Hodge DUI as only a little bit over the limit; Poos+Wees fans failing to offer any sort of rational discussion about the issue, instead resorting to sniping + belittling oppo team posters; + oppo fans joking about Hodge being such a Top Bloke. But it is all meant in the spirit of light hearted banter, which you Poos+Wees posters fail to comprehend.
I would also suggest that the epicaricacy shown by yourself isn't a virtue, try and take some enjoyment from your own team rather than the misfortune of others.
Let me see if I can mimic your sentiment?
Wow! Epicaricacy! Wow you speak English + you can use a Thesaurus too! ;)

A virtue? Where did I suggest my Schadenfreude was a virtue? Really, you Poos+Wees fans love to twist people's words!
Very kind of you to be so concerned about me, but don't you worry, I take enormous pleasure from the mighty + magnificent Geelong Cats + have done so for many years.
just so you can let rip with your original and witty "Poo and Wee" jibes
It's not original, but it is witty to non-Poos+Wees fans ;) especially when you Poos+Wees fans didn't get so bent out of shape by the term. Perhaps if you Poos+Wees fans didn't react to the term, people would stop using it :p

In future Mick, before jumping down someone's throat, twisting their words + making senseless allegations you should not form an opinion based on one post :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back