Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

How you Hawks supporters can continually go into bat for this pig is incredible, how pathetic is it that you lot are defending drink driving to try and save face for this absolute bogan moron.
I have actually defended drink driving. Although I can see how to the uneducated it would seem so. I am only defending Hawthorn's decision to not suspend him for a game which would have been a qualifying final.

So the story goes now is he says he had two or three beers ...then waited two hours according to his coach before driving

BULLSHIT......?WHAT a croc Of lies

Now if you had three beers then waited two hours there no way in hell a bloke hodges size would be over ...

This story just gets better and better in terms of lies. Clarkson fair is defending his man ...but ffs do it with truth not lies.

He also didn't criticise his player of drinking in the first place ten 8 days before a final and your captain is on the piss.

Surely Hawks need to look at "The Family Club" slogan, its just becoming more and more embarrassing with each disgraceful indiscretion.

Have another drink m8:rolleyes:....Your increasing levels of hysteria & hyperbole don't change the nature nor proportion of his transgression.

I have actually defended drink driving. Although I can see how to the uneducated it would seem so. I am only defending Hawthorn's decision to not suspend him for a game which would have been a qualifying final.
How can you defend that though?

Because your club cares about winning ...yeah sure get that

But drop the family club propaganda. No ones buying that bullshit.

Nah probably more just Hawks need to stop pretending they are a "Family Club", the behaviour from some of the "leaders" at that club is a joke.
The AFL must strip them of the title, and tell all media to drop the monicker also.

The entire club needs to be suspended.

I dont really care if he is suspended or not, but as ive said before im just over everyone making out Luke Hodge is such a ripper when his actions clearly suggest otherwise. Drink driving and that putrid hit on Swallow typify this clown...Yet before just put it down to Hodgey being a knock about guy.

Have another drink m8:rolleyes:....Your increasing levels of hysteria & hyperbole don't change the nature nor proportion of his transgression.
Mate we are on a footy forum.... What you just wrote is utter dross, Do you think by throwing in some uncommonly used language your going to impress everyone? W@nker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Clarkson said he hadnt had a drink for over 2 hours and was only drinking water before he decided to drive home. How the **** do you blow .06 after only "3 or 4 beers" and a 2 hour break after those said beers.

What a load of shit...

Yup ...physically impossible

I'm a drug and alcohol counsellor and that's physically impossible

Mate we are on a footy forum.... What you just wrote is utter dross, Do you think by throwing in some uncommonly used language your going to impress everyone? W@nker.

There, there....Now there's no call for being abusive & name-calling....Save those artifices for Podge & the HFC; as has been your want these past 48 hours.

We all know Podge won the 2014 NSM against your mob & was front & center in winning the cup, but that's almost a full year ago now....Time to let the internal rage go & move on.

There, there....Now there's no call for being abusive & name-calling....Save those artifices for Podge & the HFC; as has been your want these past 48 hours.

We all know Podge won the 2014 NSM against your mob & was front & center in winning the cup, but that's almost a full year ago now....Time to let the internal rage go & move on.
Troll

You... Are a moron. I think you'll find most people in here are the ones who care, even too much about the dangers of drinking driving, by the looks it's Hawks fans who don't care.

PLEASE. The people that care about the dangers of drink driving aren't on an internet witch crusade. This is purely about bigotry and football, and it's pretty disgusting at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back