Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge the all round good guy who king hits, tries to snap a blokes head off on a point post and now gets pissed and drives. He will be given some kind of AFL ambassador role now.
Fingers crossed.

There's no point defending him. He made a shit decision, and he'll be penalised accordingly.

But yes, he's a campaigner, he's a champion campaigner, and he's our campaigner.
Absolutely!

Hawthorn fans like Furn that try to trivialise DUI to excuse Hodge are embarrassing plenty of level headed Hawks, just like many Essendon nuffies still wont allow a bad word to be said about there special one.

And yes I said PISSED. I had a breatho recently after drinking heavily for around 6 hours then on the water for an hour. Long story short I had to move my car and the police asked if I had been drinking and I replied yes but not for an hour. I was given the breatho and blew .045 and I knew I wasn't safe to drive.

Hodge the all round good guy who king hits, tries to snap a blokes head off on a point post and now gets pissed and drives. He will be given some kind of AFL ambassador role now.

Now these all constitute classic examples of exaggerated hyperbole.

Do continue, your impeccable narratives are working wonders.

By the way, I don't agree with the Hawks supporters either trying to downplay what he did with statistics about fatalities and how many beers he had, etc. What he did was farking stupid, and we shouldn't be defending him.

But the ever predictable witch hunt has very little to do with the seriousness of drink driving and way more to do with bigotry.

Hodge said tonight during the Hawks v Carlton game that it was 3-4 beers, and that the leadership would meet tomorrow to decide his fate...he'll get whatever's coming to him after the important business of finishing Round 23...no other club would do things differently...

In any case, there is not a single person on BF who likes a beer and can drive a car, who hasn't driven with alcohol in their body. Yes - if this applies to you, you most certainly have crossed the line that would see you booked in Australia but not in .08 America or .15 Japan and Equatorial Guinea...! Hodge blew .068, and lost 10 points - huge points compared to running a stop sign, but not a suspension unless he's f###ed up before, which he evidently hasn't...

If he cops disciplinary measures from the senior leadership, which is fair enough, it should be fitting the crime. He didn't lose his license, and didn't affect his team's performance, so a match penalty would be ridiculous. A bit (or a lot, whatever) of community work using his profile to assist in the battle against drink driving itself, however, would be a lot more useful...

Hodge said tonight during the Hawks v Carlton game that it was 3-4 beers, and that the leadership would meet tomorrow to decide his fate...he'll get whatever's coming to him after the important business of finishing Round 23...no other club would do things differently...

In any case, there is not a single person on BF who likes a beer and can drive a car, who hasn't driven with alcohol in their body. Yes - if this applies to you, you most certainly have crossed the line that would see you booked in Australia but not in .08 America or .15 Japan and Equatorial Guinea...! Hodge blew .068, and lost 10 points - huge points compared to running a stop sign, but not a suspension unless he's f###ed up before, which he evidently hasn't...

If he cops disciplinary measures from the senior leadership, which is fair enough, it should be fitting the crime. He didn't lose his license, and didn't affect his team's performance, so a match penalty would be ridiculous. A bit (or a lot, whatever) of community work using his profile to assist in the battle against drink driving itself, however, would be a lot more useful...

A rather long winded post that achieved absolutely nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it was a Port player the media here would be stringing him up.Front page of the paper would be praising the crows for an extremely brave loss against the cats and how the umps screwed them and then selling tickets to the public hanging of said Port player

If it was a Port player the media here would be stringing him up.Front page of the paper would be praising the crows for an extremely brave loss against the cats and how the umps screwed them and then selling tickets to the public hanging of said Port player

Imagine if it was Rockliff?

Would have to be stood down as captain immediately.

Not finished. We may never get another chance to shit stir hodge and his idolising hawk supporters. You have won just about everything, the media belts off every time your mob plays, mrp is on the pay role im sure,so we will take the piss until it has gone overboard and gotten old

Not finished. We may never get another chance to shit stir hodge and his idolising hawk supporters. You have won just about everything, the media belts off every time your mob plays, mrp is on the pay role im sure,so we will take the piss until it has gone overboard and gotten old

If the MRP was on the payroll then Hodge and Lewis would have got off easily when they belted the crap out of the North Melbourne players

Plus when Buddy was aHawk he was suspended a lot.... when he became a Swan he wasn't suspended for the same acts he committed as a Hawk. Now that's a conspiracy to get behind.

If the MRP was on the payroll then Hodge and Lewis would have got off easily when they belted the crap out of the North Melbourne players

Plus when Buddy was aHawk he was suspended a lot.... when he became a Swan he wasn't suspended for the same acts he committed as a Hawk. Now that's a conspiracy to get behind.
Sydney will cop their fare share of COLA piss takes. Right now it's the Hawks turn

At least you're honest about it. It's pretty obvious that of the 80 odd pages so far, half of them are just that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back