Mega Thread Malthouse, Trigg, the Players, Game plan - The Official 'Where is Carlton At" thread (2015 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm always surprised at the amount of gloating and pleasure taking from opposition supporters when a coach is sacked. Shows the real character of the person. I don't understand the attraction. So what? Mick didn't go so well at the Blues, not sure if it's cause for celebration.

“I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game,” Malthouse said to much applause.

This whole situation got Mick like...

MED0aa3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. Huge number of pathetic flogs in this thread.

Malthouse could be a bit prickly that's for sure and it's possibly the right move for Carlton but it's really sad to see so many rejoicing at a man losing his job and a club in turmoil.

I think MM has led Carlton on a merry dance the last 2.5 years and possibly set them back at least 5 years.

He took the job for all the wrong reasons.

He alienated key staff.

He has muddied the brand pretty horrifically.

He has diminished the reputations of Kernahan and Ratten.

A man who put himself before the club at every turn for 2 and bit years and he will run away with half a million dollars for doing nothing.

Disgusting performance imo.

Respectfully I don't see how anyone could respect Malthouse the person after this.

Wow. Huge number of pathetic flogs in this thread.

Malthouse could be a bit prickly that's for sure but it's really sad to see so many rejoicing at a man losing his job and a club in turmoil.

read up on the role Carlton played in moving the Swans up north, and then trying to roll the club up completely in the early 90's.

**** em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Malthouse, Trigg, the Players, Game plan - The Official 'Where is Carlton At" thread (2015 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back