Marsh Community Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ 251k averaging 70 how long would it take for him to make 150k cash?
a bloody long time. but i reckon he's better than a 70 average and all it takes is back to back 90's (which isn't beyond the realms of possibility) to kick start the cash gen.

but yeah, with people scrounging for every penny just to get a starting team together it's hard to justify that sort of coin on the bench.

a bloody long time. but i reckon he's better than a 70 average and all it takes is back to back 90's (which isn't beyond the realms of possibility) to kick start the cash gen.

but yeah, with people scrounging for every penny just to get a starting team together it's hard to justify that sort of coin on the bench.
I have a an extremely good team and can still afford him. I also think he is at least an 85 average

No mate, Grundy is insanely expensive. Take out Gawn's injury game where he went down 10 minutes in and he averages 132.50 way ahead of Grundy's 130.

For anyone thinking of going Sam Jacobs, you can guarantee Mumford will play against Gawn in round 2.

For those who think Gawn is a lock, have your back up plan ready for round 3 after he plays on Naitanui in Perth - followed by Mummy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Bonar even playing? He's on the FF team sheet but someone posted there are only 6 IC players in Marsh2 and 24 North players have already been on the field.
Bonar will be playing VFL round one. Is still building his tank for use in the midfield. Not far from an AFL spot, but Curtis Taylor is a better choice.

Hahahahaha ,like it . Bye Kent 😂
tenor.gif

Welcome kent!

80 avg makes 130k by the byes
View attachment 836474

Pretty ridiculous to assume he’ll score flat line 80’s the whole way through.
He has a fairly cruisy run to the bye. Only NN, Goldy and maybe Witts who could cause trouble. No Grundy, Gawn, Lycett, Marshall/Ryder at all.
Plus, it’s all about lowering his break even. I’d rather see a 60 followed by a ton than just 80 after 80 after 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back