Marsh Community Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven over Smith for me. Smith is fragile and most likely wont get those midfield minutes every week. Steven isn't fit but should rotate with Danger in the mid.

Zerk-Thatcher JS is a little shakey with Hooker back rnd 3-5 and whether he plays fwd or back.

I currently don't have either but if I was gonna pick one I'd go McAsey over Zerk-Thatcher. BZT probably has slightly better scoring potential, but that won't do you much good if he's out of the side by Round 5. Hooker and Ambrose both locks in Essendon's defence when fit. McAsey only has Kyle Hartigan to compete with for a spot in the side, which he should manage as long as he has a pulse and two working legs.

I currently don't have either but if I was gonna pick one I'd go McAsey over Zerk-Thatcher. BZT probably has slightly better scoring potential, but that won't do you much good if he's out of the side by Round 5. Hooker and Ambrose both locks in Essendon's defence when fit. McAsey only has Kyle Hartigan to compete with for a spot in the side, which he should manage as long as he has a pulse and two working legs.

Doedee?

Not really a KPD, only 188cm and plays as more of an intercept defender. Doedee probably knocks Jake Kelly out of the side. Which would be to the enormous relief of most Crows fans I know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he plays like this he is best 22 regardless of hooker. Still a big if but has been very impressive today. Not even playing loose man just reading the play coming off his man and intercepting.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we move Hooker forward if he keeps this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back