Match Discussion Carlton v Richmond Round 15 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Called it 100+ First (Page 3 or 4 i think)..Carn the blueees.

*Woomera_skp sneaks into the richmond board with a cigar in his mouth.:D

Great Win I presume no changes only if Duigan up and White out with hamstring. I doubt Paul Bower get a game after Henderson or Thornton performance. I think Curnow needs to have a run in the VFL, been out for a while or not as good as early the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really start to feel bad for them after a while. :D

Their board has gone in to melt down. Very similar to ours a couple of years ago. It's a bit sad really, they barely put up a fight today. Something seriously wrong with the culture of their club.

That being said, I was delighted to watch the boys chalked up a 100 point win. Looking forward to the challenges of the next few weeks tho, to see where we're really at.

Was at the game today and Gibbs looked unbelievable in the first half; was disposing the ball at 100% by around half time. Came home and had a look at his stats and was surprised. His influence outweighed his stats IMHO.

Bryce Gibbs
12k 5h 17d 6m 1g 0b 3t 1ga 83 dt 116 sc

Was at the game today and Gibbs looked unbelievable in the first half; was disposing the ball at 100% by around half time. Came home and had a look at his stats and was surprised. His influence outweighed his stats IMHO.

Bryce Gibbs
12k 5h 17d 6m 1g 0b 3t 1ga 83 dt 116 sc

He's having an excellent season. Not being asked to be the match winner but he's so bloody solid down back and presented very well up forward today.

Very underrated season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Match Discussion Carlton v Richmond Round 15 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back