Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bombers

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the point of the Ignore function. It's why it's built into the platform. FFS.
Just trying to ignore the lame banter that has infested the site. See above,
Give it a rest, you can't block a mod, scroll past if you don't, want to read.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm a mod so can't be put on ignore.

xC8opnM.gif

Give it a rest, you can't block a mod, scroll past if you don't, want to read.

Righto. I've already had my answer from the bloke I engaged but one more time for those who are a bit slower:
He'd have two accounts. One for moderating, one for general posting that could be ignored.
Not sure why you feel the need to chime in on something you don't understand. Concentrate your efforts on getting that cap you covet so badly.

Righto. I've already had my answer from the bloke I engaged but one more time for those who are a bit slower:
He'd have two accounts. One for moderating, one for general posting that could be ignored.
Not sure why you feel the need to chime in on something you don't understand. Concentrate your efforts on getting that cap you covet so badly.
It's because you are jacking the thread with your petty grievances. Take it to PM and stop behaving like you have a say in how the forum is run.
I don't converse or respond to the moderator, haven't for two years, so get off your high horse, you add almost nothing of substance to this forum, so stay in your mediocre lane which is one of feckless repobate.
Cope champ.

It's called straz in vic, I have never partaken btw horrible stuff

Also you might be upsetting some maybe george can make a luncheon meat thread
Did you know that in Devon, afternoon tea is a Devonshire tea, but in Cornwall it is called a cream tea.
Interesting hey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you know that in Devon, afternoon tea is a Devonshire tea, but in Cornwall it is called a cream tea.
Interesting hey?

The Scones with cream and jam were bloody good at Bourton on the Water.

It's because you are jacking the thread with your petty grievances. Take it to PM and stop behaving like you have a say in how the forum is run.
I don't converse or respond to the moderator, haven't for two years, so get off your high horse, you add almost nothing of substance to this forum, so stay in your mediocre lane which is one of feckless repobate.
Cope champ.

“the moderator”, what is he Voldemort 😂 fmd

Nope. It is not acceptable.

I doubt one person in the whole of Melbourne says Saint Kilda or East Saint Kilda when referring to the suburbs.
So maybe I’m being pedantic (!) but I think the club should notify every media outlet and commentator to tell them to get it correct.

It‘s like people referring to the city of Melbourne as Melborn.

It’s shouldn’t be that hard for professional commentators FFS.
You tell em' Diehard Snt!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Match Simulation, 2024: St.Kilda v Essendon

Back