Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bombers

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If Dow performs at the level he played at Carlton last year he will improve us. I'm bullish on him because he is exactly what we need, burst away from stoppage. Obviously someone stepping up and becoming a star in the midfield would be awesome but after the match sim game I'm a little less worried that it's the be all and end all for this season. Steele getting back to his best will make us a lot better in there. It will be exciting to see what Wilson becomes. Has A grade mid written all over him :)
Dow will strengthen us for sure for rotations and as we know you don't right anyone off - just look at the delisted players we have picked up.
Several years now having Steele , Crouch and we still don't have that 3rd key midfielder.

Ross , Gresham , Clark , Jones - they maybe ok for rotations but when your up against good teams who have the 3 core mids , like Melb with Petracca , Oliver , Viney - Pies with a plethora of players who can be core mids , you really need that 3rd star.

This year is going to be telling , we have a team that is loaded with talent and it is time to front up and produce , the midfield as we know has been our problem for years and it time one of the younger guys grab there opportunity.

Hopefully Windhager , Owens , Henry , Dow can be that 3rd star mid.

Lyon knows the midfield is where it won or lost and if we can match the top teams there , we are a huge chance this year if every thing clicks.

ScrappyDo you can harden up too champion

View attachment 1913332
fart GIF

It's not like there's much point to blocking people anyway, given you see all the replies that don't make sense afterwards.

I think you do a pretty good job btw. I sure wouldn't want to do it, and if you can't have a laugh there's probably not much point to it all. Keep on truckin.
Who said this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. It is not acceptable.

I doubt one person in the whole of Melbourne says Saint Kilda or East Saint Kilda when referring to the suburbs.
So maybe I’m being pedantic (!) but I think the club should notify every media outlet and commentator to tell them to get it correct.

It‘s like people referring to the city of Melbourne as Melborn.

It’s shouldn’t be that hard for professional commentators FFS.
Ok, so which one of you Brains Trust people or anyone else on here has the ear of the Prez to organise this??

Just imagine the newspaper headlines..
“Saint Kilda wins its second premiership!!)
😝

How do you get water over there?
Rained the past two days!
I asked Dard Ball Get to cool it down a touch from43 degrees, not to bring rain FHS…I might as well be back in Melbourne.
( Can’t get good help these days 😉)

As it's not possible to put a moderator on ignore can you create another user for your smartest-guy-in-the-room banter?
Asking as if I had a friend.
You've got one here - but don't hold your breath.

I suggested exactly the same thing to George some time ago in a PM, seemed like perfectly reasonable solution but apparently its a bridge too far.

So just toughen up and treat it as another part of the process for building the extreme resilience you need to be a true Saints supporters.

After the toe poke, the bounce and the drawn GF, putting up with George's posting is a f****ing doddle .

Back