Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 3) - The Biggest Loser

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Industry is silent on Nicks ....the Adelaide media is silent on Nicks ....there's your answer

If you don't know why, look deeper at the arguments presented by a wide range of figures ....just don't be a lemming though
Why would anyone in the industry weigh in on Nicks publicly?

The part about the media isn't true. They've started to turn on him. I didn't just imagine those tantrums on 5AA.

So if nicks got sacked over the off season they’d leave?
No of course not. ANd you are being silly. Nicks IS the coach, like it or not. So perhaps I should have said, they still came to Adelaide knowing that fact. You can't get away from that.

Again, nothing you've said makes out any significance whatsoever.

We've recruited more players while rebuilding. Ok. So what? Do we have the resources to get Rankine without being rubbish, both in cap and trade?

It seems you're making a very great many conclusory leaps from little more than Dawson and Rankine wanting to return home. It's an extremely small sample size.

Gonna have to just disagree with ya. We haven't recruited more players whilst rebuilding - we have recruited much better quality players over the past 36 months.

I think the fact that we have recruited Dawson, Rankine, ANB and Cumming has been one of the few positives for the club.

I know you aren't going to home games in protest at the club, but surely you can see this as a positive.

Gonna have to just disagree with ya. We haven't recruited more players whilst rebuilding - we have recruited much better quality players over the past 36 months.

I think the fact that we have recruited Dawson, Rankine, ANB and Cumming has been one of the few positives for the club.

I know you aren't going to home games in protest at the club, but surely you can see this as a positive.

Yeah, we don't agree particularly. That's fine.

Rankine was a big acquisition, Dawson a very good pick up. I don't see ANB and Cumming as being indicative of anything other than our current club's position, in terms of players we're attempting to recruit.

Have I declared I'm boycotting? Can't recall. There was a few games I lost interest in at the back end for sure. Certainly have saved some dosh by downgrading my membership for the upcoming year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 3) - The Biggest Loser

Back