Matty Knights to depart West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Done a great job there it seems.

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

I mean cool? Sucks to lose your job but other than people nostalgic for the past wanting a club icon back in as coach I’m not sure this is new thread worthy.
why not? he is a favorite son for a lot of us. Whether he's coming back to Richmond or not is irrelevant but certainly I thought it would be at least worthy of some discussion?

my first new thread attempt - so thank for letting me know its was a failure in your eyes! appreciate the feedback :/

I mean cool? Sucks to lose your job but other than people nostalgic for the past wanting a club icon back in as coach I’m not sure this is new thread worthy.
He didn't get fired he said I don't want another contract. Basically he quit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would make a great VFL coach again as we move Steve Morris into a line coach.
Wouldn’t be against Morris as a line coach. Knights back to the VFL seems a downgrade from what he has been doing.

I hope he ends up somewhere else other than us

We need young cutting edge coaches

Not ex Richmond players
Yeah right that's get another Teague! be good to have an experience assistant like him. Geelong did ok when he was there. Old man in Queensland is doing ok isn't he brought them back from the dead.

love what the head coach at frankston is doing jackson kornberg
Yes he’s been great to get them to ten wins as Frankston were at one stage kicked out of the competition in 2017 as they had over a million in debts. I hope they make the eight bc they’ve been cellar dwellers for years. It will be interesting if clubs look at him as he already had a stint at the Suns for two years. He was also a good culture builder at Sandringham so he could be a good vfl coach and we promote Morro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matty Knights to depart West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back