Boxing May 2nd - Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao

Remove this Banner Ad

Also those who are bringing up his criminal record are pure scum
Please explain how bringing up somebodies criminal record which would indicate they aren't the best person going around are pure scum?

What is the worth of Mayweather now?
I am on two sites one said he has a net worth of 280m
but this other one says his career earnings are 410 (both not including the Pac fight)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pacmans only hope was a KO, was never going to win on points.

Floyds record will ensure he goes down as an all time great but will never rate in the same breath as Ali/Tyson IMO.

This is boxing reading and wife beating don't count either way

Floyd goes to 20-25 all time and still behind Pac who sits 10-15

Pacmans only hope was a KO, was never going to win on points.

Floyds record will ensure he goes down as an all time great but will never rate in the same breath as Ali/Tyson IMO.

There is no Ali/Tyson bracket

Mayweather landed 148 punches to Pacman's 81. Really cannot comprehend how people think Pacman was robbed...

Mayweather is known as a counter-striker also, so I'm not sure why his defensive style comes as such a surprise.

Yeah, that is what I watched. Mayweather was just his usual self. Pac always needed to sell out to get in, but Manny doesn't cut off the ring that well. He can only go in and out - and Floyd's jab kept him mostly out. Both fighters have seen better days though.

What's his criminal record got to do with this fight anyway?
People are celebrating his personality. His personality has nothing to do with the fight either.

To those pointing to the punches landed stat did you listen to the commentary?

If the stats people saw the fight the same way the commentators did then 90% of Mayweathers "blows" either didn't land or didn't get past Manny's defense.

Meh was Floyd better today? No, not in my opinion but I can accept that other people would see it differently and I can accept the arguments for Floyd winning.

Would Manny have belted the life out of him if Floyd hadn't "retired" when this fight should've occured? Absolutely.

Does the end score demonstrate just how corrupt this sport is? Abso****inglutely

What's his criminal record got to do with this fight anyway?

Nothing, it is just the biggest platform to push an agenda. What better time to raise awareness than to do it on the biggest fight of the decade - and use Mayweather's big night against him. That is the world we live in, as sad as it is - and it is very sad that people stoop so low as to make this a DV issue, when it was a boxing event. Floyd would be relieved he only has one fight left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing May 2nd - Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back