Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Does Shooter want to leave?

• Yes, he hates us and wants to go

Votes: 111 50.9%
  • No, he loves us and wants to stay

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • He also listens to The Clash

Votes: 31 14.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So the AFLA boss was on AA.

The only issued raised with Collective minds camp were certain cultural insensitivity, which has been addressed.

So it appears we've all be suckered into the media circus once again.
So what if our players didn’t complain the AFLA, does that make them not pissed off?

So what if our players didn’t complain the AFLA, does that make them not pissed off?
To be fair the culturally insensitive bit was what we all heard first, and I'm sure other blokes were annoyed our indigenous players were upset.

Not sure this is close to the truth but if it was, then that's why the PA didn't need to take it further.

I have no doubt there has been an issue, but im suggesting we've dropping a nuclear bomb on it when a fire cracker would have suffice.
Depends how you define this.

IMO, Burton & Hass have to be sacked as their performances have been atrocious & they have done so much damage that the players couldn't possibly respect they know what they are doing.

I also think we need to refresh some assistants & couple of the board, but this is not the pressing issue.

Depends how you define this.

IMO, Burton & Hass have to be sacked as their performances have been atrocious & they have done so much damage that the players couldn't possibly respect they know what they are doing.

I also think we need to refresh some assistants & couple of the board, but this is not the pressing issue.
Exactly.

Most of our issues surround the prep of our squad.

Yeh, but Burton might have been a smug prick and Brad may have been drunk. Seriously though, I can see the ultra-arrogant Burton having a go at Brouch for seeking outside counsel and daring to question his wisdom. I can see Brad not backing down because he's a bull and I can see Burton belittling Brar because he thinks himself a god.

Fact is, shit can get real when careers are on the line and Brad is one of a handful that will allow a situation to escalate without taking a backward step.
If it’s true (it isn’t) then I’m with Burton

Brouch’s agent rings Simon Black. Black’s medical diagnosis based on second hand information is to have surgery.

Brouch says he wants surgery

Burton says no, don’t be stupid, Black is not a doctor, he’s an assistant coach at a rival club

Black shouldn’t be recommending medical treatment regardless let alone to a player at an opposition club

Good thing it’s not true though

Gone, and so they should be. If there was a need for an investigation into the AFC, and it revealed major issues, then heads should roll. That's a bit of an overreaction though unless it was just the fitness department, which I 100% think should happen if it hasn't already.

The Trigg debacle was such an occasion that warranted a full investigation into the board and senior management of the club. But they closed ranks, looked after each other and continue to set the culture of unaccountability to this day. And it's this culture that infests every facet of our operation and ensures that mistakes are swept under the carpet and poor performances continue unabated.

I don't think any club takes BigFooty posters seriously, and it's pretty obvious why.
Do the chicks dig you when your out in your Chrysler Bro? ... I bet they do, but this guy probably has the looks and personality too!
Triple threat guy right here
I'm picturing you as a young Daniel Craig

Crows fans reading this thread legit question - who do you hate more, Burton or David Koch?

For what it is worth you are having a crap year and will still finish higher than a lot of teams!

The AFLPA are asleep at the wheel.

Just look at their handing of the Don's drugs saga.

The should be concerned that we are using unqualified consultants to perform a role that should be conducted by a qualified sports psychologist.

It's a joke this doesn't worry them...
Reactive not proactive.

Its social media and anonymous at that

Should explain a lot

You could have some grom that youre arguing with and if you know anything about groms, forget it they don't give a toss about anything and couldn't give a toss what they say.

Like you with Doedee? Obvious troll to get a rise out of other posters as nobody could be that stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a short period of time I owned quite a lucrative hotel in Mayfair and a couple of railroads. They were good times.

I remember being forced to tear down a motel and subdivide the block just up the road on Park Lane. Thought it would work out better, but the returns diminished quite a bit which ultimately cost me an electricity company that I owned and a fixer-upperer on Old Kent Road. Probably my fault, I extended too far and left myself with too little luquid reserves. Property market isn't the certainty many would have you believe.

For the club to pack their bags, head for the hills and not have one of its leaders do any media this week, is inexplicable, especially after being smashed by every football show in the country last night.

The media department of the club are showing about as much as the players did on the field during that third quarter on Saturday night. They clearly either don’t give a **** about the ongoing PR damage being done to the club, or worse, are too stupid to realize.

They’ve got form, too. These imbeciles should’ve dealt with this Collective Minds bullshit when it surfaced at the start of the year. Instead, the club became East Germany and nobody was allowed to breathe a word of it. Yeah, top strategy.

Now that the wheels have completely fallen off, Rob Chapman has the temerity to give us puff pieces during an airport re-development press conference (um, uh, um, the facilitators could’ve... worded things better...), or Roo and Pyke telling us to listen to McGovern’s manager for answers!

It’s laughable, and disgraceful.

Nothing like that. I own a Mopar, I'm the CEO of a certain size company, and I go for the Crows in a non-SA state. If I added the industry people connected with me could work it out and I like anonymity on here because it's one of the only places I can say what I think without much of a filter. It's actually a sucky part of the job that I have to be filtered and diplomatic all the time.
CEO of krispy kreme's!!!!!!

Crows fans reading this thread legit question - who do you hate more, Burton or David Koch?

For what it is worth you are having a crap year and will still finish higher than a lot of teams!
Burton because he has destroyed my club's season.

Could care what Kochie does with Port.

Rucci, Koch, Brian Taylor, McClure. Burton is not on my list. He was a former player that I loved watching. I don’t hate him. He is just incompetent. If there is somebody to hate it’s the people that keep him in a job he is not qualified/capable of. If someone needs to be fired, it’s not incumbent on them to quit. The decision makers need to fire that person.

I don’t hate Koch. Met him a couple times while running my multi million dollar company. He’s a genuinely nice bloke. Wouldn’t want him running our club though.

Burton I’ve met once. Nob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Back