News Media Thread, 2023: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see they've changed it the year after we miss out on a highly rated prospect.

No one could have predicted that.

I for one welcome watching the next Shai Bolton completely tear it up for another side for 15 years when we could have sold our pick 30 for a ransom and used some trashy pick to swoop on a game breaker.

And it was awfully convenient for GC to load up on Dimmas arrival with a bucket load of first class talent right before the tap gets turned off.

This feels very much like a temporary fix before we all get boned with the Tassie drafts.

season 6 GIF

This is hour 57 of our live, round-the-clock coverage outside the Harley Reid estate. Remember, by the way, to tune in at eight o'clock for highlights of today's vigil, including when an Uber Eats car dropped off a suspicious package, and when Harley closed his blinds... possibly because he was being harassed by the media, we don't know.

Screenshot (5844).png

Harley Davidson on board as major sponsor

I fully expect to see this.

Be mugs if they don't make capital on this.

I assume that tomorrow will be mass media day with our new draftees on show at Mineral
Resources Park.
I hope they shine the spotlight on some of our other new faces, but I doubt it.

Jump on the Harley freight train - Harley, Prince of Bel-Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume as "sports editor" this twit has some say in what goes on the back page?
1701305513295.png

Clearly he's twigged on the outrage as he's constantly commenting on tweets & retweeting. He know's what he's doing...

1) Ramp the pressure up on the hated rival team player, the most talked about no.1 pick in 10-15 years, with constant round the clock coverage.
2) Stir up the hate amongst fellow Freo fans to the point of obsession, which ramps the pressure up on Harley even further.

I assume as "sports editor" this twit has some say in what goes on the back page?
View attachment 1863360

Clearly he's twigged on the outrage as he's constantly commenting on tweets & retweeting. He know's what he's doing...

1) Ramp the pressure up on the hated rival team player, the most talked about no.1 pick in 10-15 years, with constant round the clock coverage.
2) Stir up the hate amongst fellow Freo fans to the point of obsession, which ramps the pressure up on Harley even further.
That's a fake mo for sure

Eagles ranked 17th for young core u24 (according to SEN anyway). Not sure how we can be behind some of the other teams like Cats, Demons, Pies, Lions who barely have anyone U24. We may not be in contention right now but we are building a good young core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back