Melbourne Protests:Land Forces 2024 International Land Defence Exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't telling people not to gave their own ethics or thoughts is the way to go.
Mate, if they want to protest it then go ahead.

Flinging disgusting shit at people on duty/reporting on it just shows what level of grubs those people that did so are.

They'll probably be in some Communist Reddit thread after the fact, complaining that nobody's 'really' tried it, and that they need to 'Eat the Rich'.

There's plenty wrong in this world, that's a clear fact.

Assaulting people simply standing there to report on it and stop delegates getting harassed is one of them.

You can disagree, you can protest.

Don't lose your shit when you find out the majority don't share your opinion.

Mate, if they want to protest it then go ahead.

Flinging disgusting shit at people on duty/reporting on it just shows what level of grubs those people that did so are.

They'll probably be in some Communist Reddit thread after the fact, complaining that nobody's 'really' tried it, and that they need to 'Eat the Rich'.

There's plenty wrong in this world, that's a clear fact.

Assaulting people simply standing there to report on it and stop delegates getting harassed is one of them.

You can disagree, you can protest.

Don't lose your shit when you find out the majority don't share your opinion.
It's exaggerated by the commercial media. You can't expect people to be nice to the Sunrise reporter, they are scumbags who don't report the news.
No one got seriously hurt.
Again, look at the war in Gaza we do nothing about.

Well it’s 1,200 people in a country of over 26,000,000 so I wouldn’t call that so many people!
There's much more than that.
It's a legitimate thing to protest about Governments paying billions of dollars to make arms manufacturers rich, who want an arms race with China to increase profit.
Money that could be spent on housing and the working poor.

Irrelevant. This is how things get worse next time.

Not the topic of this thread.
Gaza is relevant as those arms manufacturers at the expo sell arms to Israel.
They sell arms to anyone allied nation who wants them. It doesn't bother them, they have a responsibility to their shareholders.

Gaza is relevant as those arms manufacturers at the expo sell arms to Israel.
They sell arms to anyone allied nation who wants them. It doesn't bother them, they have a responsibility to their shareholders.
It's not relevant to the expo, which is defence of this nation.

Also, you going to protest against whoever Hamas get their weapons from?

Can't have it both ways.

It's not relevant to the expo, which is defence of this nation.

Also, you going to protest against whoever Hamas get their weapons from?

Can't have it both ways.
The bottom line is that these arms manufacturers donate to political parties, get passes to strut around parliament house to lobby and drum up fear about China.
They are the scum of the earth.They take tax payers money to line their pockets.
They want Dutton to get in so they can cash in even more.

The bottom line is that these arms manufacturers donate to political parties, get passes to strut around parliament house to lobby and drum up fear about China.
They are the scum of the earth.They take tax payers money to line their pockets.
Welcome to politics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They hate capitalism and the war machine and it makes them angry.
Capitalism is destroying our environment and increasing the wealth gap.
This expo promoting weapons of war for profit is an example of that.
I love this argument.... "increasing the wealth gap"

The wealth gap is prevalent across every single inch of the political spectrum ...... never in a billion years will there ever not be a wealth gap under any political system .... human nature ...... the universe's built-in system of survival ...... just will not allow it

There was a time when I used to smoke a lot of drugs .... and I mean a lot of drugs ..... and I thought a free loving utopia of equality across our world was possible and sustainable .... it wasn't long after that I realised that I was inhaling too many drugs

Sounds like a trade union.

Well someone hasn’t seen the full video of what occurred have they?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You gotta love this. Those on the left flood this forum with sound bytes from twitter nobodies day in day out as some sort of repository of damming evidence against many issues… but the moment something inconvenient comes up ‘well you have to see the full video’

Spell me.

Sorry, as someone who was in the city today... the balaclava led individuals, starting small fires, throwing rocks screaming "Fk Tha Police" were far from this.

Similar with the protests during lockdowns, this issue is the tag-alongers... Who don't care about the issue, they just want an excuse to cause chaos.
This…

Is why groups like proud boys and Antifa are dirtbags who should all be put in the clink.

They hate capitalism and the war machine and it makes them angry.
Capitalism is destroying our environment and increasing the wealth gap.
This expo promoting weapons of war for profit is an example of that.

I hate …….. there fore I am entitled to be a violent POS.

I hate …….. there fore I am entitled to be a violent POS.
If you're worried about violence you should be with the protestors not against them because nothing is surer than what's sold inside that expo will be responsible for more violence and destruction than any number of angry crusties could manage.

If you're worried about violence you should be with the protestors not against them because nothing is surer than what's sold inside that expo will be responsible for more violence and destruction than any number of angry crusties could manage.

Ok I will…Should I take rocks, acid etc and throw them at anyone who stands in my way?

Ok I will…Should I take rocks, acid etc and throw them at anyone who stands in my way?
Protest is a personal thing so it's up to you but like I said if you're worried about violence or government's subsidising things you're aiming your anger at the wrong set of people. What going on inside that building is obscene, not the protests outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne Protests:Land Forces 2024 International Land Defence Exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back