Melbourne Protests:Land Forces 2024 International Land Defence Exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

The link was unnecessary (and has been deleted). I stand by the fact that, in relation to what happened to horses, the poster was victim blaming.
The police take all sorts of precautions to keep themselves safe. They don't go into certain situations if they are not safe enough.

But knowing that protesters bring ball bearings and the like, they still use horses.

The horse is the victim here.

The police take all sorts of precautions to keep themselves safe. They don't go into certain situations if they are not safe enough.

But knowing that protesters bring ball bearings and the like, they still use horses.

The horse is the victim here.
They still put themselves in situations that aren't entirely safe all the time though. You could say exactly the same about protesters bringing bags of urine and vomit... That's not exactly safe for police officers to be exposed to, yet they still turn up.

Bingo! Where was the outrage from the peaceful elements? Telling them to pack up and p*** off...

how do you know that hasn't happened?

why don't the "good cops" (lol) tell their hot headed colleagues to calm the **** down when they go over the top and escalate ?

how do you know that hasn't happened?

why don't the "good cops" (lol) tell their hot headed colleagues to calm the **** down when they go over the top and escalate ?
Maybe it has happened, though I suspect if it did social media would have been flooded with associated vids...

Agree with what you're saying about the police too... Over the top behaviour absolutely should be called out, it just seems that some people only want one side of the coin to be held responsible and be up-standers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it has happened, though I suspect if it did social media would have been flooded with associated vids...

seen plenty of posts in my feeds from people calling out SAlts for hijacking elements of the protest

it's a common thing that anyone involved with activism would know about

meanwhile half the posters here probably wouldn't even know what I'm talking about because they get their feed from Ch7

seen plenty of posts in my feeds from people calling out SAlts for hijacking elements of the protest

it's a common thing that anyone involved with activism would know about

meanwhile half the posters here probably wouldn't even know what I'm talking about because they get their feed from Ch7
Then why muddy the waters by saying that the cops should take some responsibility for it?

like how lil radio jake can't make an argument without insulting - straight from the mouth breather handbook

ah because your 'Hamas supporter' post was the epitome of logical debate
same as yours champ! you're either for a remine or against. hamas started all up again

where was your outage when russia and ukraine were going at it? or wasn't that fashionable enough for you

(lets see if you can rationally reply - i don't think you can)

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne Protests:Land Forces 2024 International Land Defence Exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back