Game Day Melbourne vs Geelong - PF 2 Fri Sept 10 750pm @ the WAC OPTUS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Chris Scott finals series. Lose first win second get smashed in prelim. Get back to me when this flog gets sacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minus 35 in contested possesion.. Simply a midfield belting. Nothing to do with structures putting your head over the ball and winning a one on one.
Jesus couldnt even coach this team to a win playing this poor in the midfield.

Yeah ok champ. No you are right. Scott is the greatest sporting coach that's even lived and everything except a 300 point victory is on the players.
Ffs you are blind.

Next year needs to be the year of Holmes, DeKoning, Stephens, Stevens, Parfitt and 2-3 draftees. Like we did in 2002 when we blooded newly drafted Ablett, Bartel, Kelly and SJ.

Thing is you could have said the same after our pathetic losses in 2017 final series 4 ####en years ago. But do we do it? Nope just do some things that maintain the painful status quo of being a nice team treading water waiting to get humiliated in finals every year. Garbage stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke i feel for the most tonight is Jezza Cameron, came here expecting to be a contender and gets flogged in a prelim and will now probably spend the next 5 years down the bottom while we rebuild and his old team go from strength to strength. Harsh reality
Came here for the lifestyle buddy. We are a destination club. Fishing is great !

Classic Chris Scott finals series. Lose first win second get smashed in prelim. Get back to me when this flog gets sacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey now, there was that one year Smith won us the first final so Sydney could smash us in the prelim.

Then that year we straight setted from top 4.

Don't say he doesn't mix it up a little.

cats_09 you called me on dissing jordy murdoch. i’ll take him right now just to never see gary rohan’s face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back