Official Club Stuff Membership 2013 #whateverittakes - 56,172 RECORD! (Well done to everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

EFC_Membership said:
We will be introducing a Flexi 3 game membership which gives you a barcode to upgrade to a reserved seat to any 3 home games at a cost of $75, this option may be more suitable moving forward?​

Rang the club this morning to find out about the flexi 3 game membership as I've lost the letter with the info came out a few weeks back. Was told that the memberships were already sold out so our only option was the Beyond the Boundary membership.

The guy on the phone didn't know about the letter being sent out. He went on to say that the packages went on sale in a couple of weeks so I should ring back then to find out the information about the packages, and that the info would be on the EFC website then. Apparently the packages aren't in the membership department's system yet so he had no access to info.

How can a package that doesn't exist be sold out, yet possibly be available again in a couple of weeks?

On another note, I tried ringing 1300 GO BOMBERS but got a message saying the call coudn't be connected. Anyone else had issues with that one? Ended up going through the main club reception number.

They haven't sold out 3 game packages yet, they're yet to be released. Membership guy may have misunderstood and was talking about 2012 packages. November apparently release. Enquire then.

I think there’s a waiting list for High Mark? Ie they allow people on the waiting list to upgrade when they know how many spare spots they have (ie how many HM members didn’t renew).

Could be wrong but I think that’s how it works – you become a silver member and they offer you an upgrade if they have space.

I think there’s a waiting list for High Mark? Ie they allow people on the waiting list to upgrade when they know how many spare spots they have (ie how many HM members didn’t renew).

Could be wrong but I think that’s how it works – you become a silver member and they offer you an upgrade if they have space.
That's what I thought too, but I emailed the club last month and they told me otherwise. Gotta like that!

When do we expect the 2013 membership info to come out. I proposed to my girlfriend a couple of months back with the disclaimer that if we gets married, she has to move her membership from Bulldogs to Essendon and she agreed.
We will be moving our AFL memberships to Essendon ones if the pricing sames the same as last years. I'll be going for a bronze prem or silver. Can't wait.

2013 membership information will be sent out in very early November, there is no set date for renewals/information to arrive at houses but it will be very early in November.

Rang the club this morning to find out about the flexi 3 game membership as I've lost the letter with the info came out a few weeks back. Was told that the memberships were already sold out so our only option was the Beyond the Boundary membership.

The guy on the phone didn't know about the letter being sent out. He went on to say that the packages went on sale in a couple of weeks so I should ring back then to find out the information about the packages, and that the info would be on the EFC website then. Apparently the packages aren't in the membership department's system yet so he had no access to info.

How can a package that doesn't exist be sold out, yet possibly be available again in a couple of weeks?

On another note, I tried ringing 1300 GO BOMBERS but got a message saying the call coudn't be connected. Anyone else had issues with that one? Ended up going through the main club reception number.

Certainly not the case, the letters were pre renewals for people who may be interested in changing to a Flexi membership. We have the ability to purchase Flexi memberships in but not a lot else.

The Flexi membership is not sold out, this is available now and will be when renewals begin in early November.

We have been very quiet on the phones lately so we haven't had many hotline issues, I'm sure if you try again it should be fine.

We do have minimal seating available in the High Mark area and as people cancel their memberships/seats, more will become available so we currently do not have a waiting list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOVE the Bomber mag,i've every copy from No.1.....PLEASE BRING IT BACK TO 4 COPIES A YEAR,PLEASE!!! Even Boganwood do!!!

Bomber TV pretty much covers everything now mang.

If we're on the advantage plan, does our membership automatically roll over to next year? I can't log into ticketmaster for some reason as it says my account is locked?

Also, with regards to the flexi membership, does it cost more to choose our seat, or will it be free? As it is only $100, it seems like it'd be cheaper to get that then purchase tickets for all the away games separately.

I asked last year whether you could choose your seat, but to be fair, me and my mate joined very late and didn't get the best seats in the area. But we'll be renewing this year and we'll get in early. I just don't want to renew for the same seats though, is there a way to actually choose yours specifically?

When do we have to renew our memberships by to keep the same seats? Haven't received anything via mail/email yet.

Cheers!

#whateverittakes

I asked last year whether you could choose your seat, but to be fair, me and my mate joined very late and didn't get the best seats in the area. But we'll be renewing this year and we'll get in early. I just don't want to renew for the same seats though, is there a way to actually choose yours specifically?

Would love to know the answer to this also.

Annoyed living in Brisbane that I can't get a games based membership. If we didn't only play at the Gabba once a decade I would probably buy a 3 game membership as I usually make it to Melbourne once or twice a year for the footy.

Oh well, donated my $135 today for the beyond the boundary premium membership and a scarf. Happy days :)

Annoyed living in Brisbane that I can't get a games based membership. If we didn't only play at the Gabba once a decade I would probably buy a 3 game membership as I usually make it to Melbourne once or twice a year for the footy.

Oh well, donated my $135 today for the beyond the boundary premium membership and a scarf. Happy days :)
Same boat as you, but from Adelaide.
Glad there is a scarf included this year. Might buy a 3 game membership and try to make it to Melbourne this year.

Possibly a stupid question but, does the Bronze membership (or whatever it's called, $225) include entry and seat to all home games at Etihad or do you need to still purchase a seat on top of that? Also, can you sit wherever (in desiganted sections) or do you get an assigned seat?

Am finally moving back to Melb and trying to work out what I need

Possibly a stupid question but, does the Bronze membership (or whatever it's called, $225) include entry and seat to all home games at Etihad or do you need to still purchase a seat on top of that? Also, can you sit wherever (in desiganted sections) or do you get an assigned seat?

Am finally moving back to Melb and trying to work out what I need
Fairly sure it's a reserved home seat, and it's an assigned one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Membership 2013 #whateverittakes - 56,172 RECORD! (Well done to everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back