Official Club Stuff Membership 2013 #whateverittakes - 56,172 RECORD! (Well done to everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

. Well done sounds like good progress on the forced reserved seating front and 3 game options. On other key major opportunity areas.. How is Essendon looking accelerate membership by tapping into the hundreds of thousands of supporters outside Victoria that can't get to games? Collingwood appear to have a detailed plan in this area in providing packages that meet this huge market.. What is Essendons plan? Finally, any changes to country package? Thanks.

We have certainly looked at this as an area to improve on and will be putting a lot more into memberships for people who are unable to attend.

We will be releasing a non game day digitial membership for those who are unable to attend, more details will be available once our campaign kicks off in early November.

We have certainly looked at this as an area to improve on and will be putting a lot more into memberships for people who are unable to attend.

We will be releasing a non game day digitial membership for those who are unable to attend, more details will be available once our campaign kicks off in early November.
2 years ago EFC ran a 'membership day' on Facebook where each 2 hour block of the day was devoted to the membership department answering Facebook fans questions/queries regarding each membership category.. I thought a great idea: the club interacting with 211,000 supporters throughout the day answering questions of not just one potential member but by extension thousands of others like minded.. This should be done this year and what better way to use this idea to sell it packages to 211k supporters. Further, what better way to use this vehicle to sell the Digital membership offer?

I might buy an extra membership now that monfries is gone.

All I need to see is Slattery gone and I will invest..... Oh wait! Better get the tax return done!

2 years ago EFC ran a 'membership day' on Facebook where each 2 hour block of the day was devoted to the membership department answering Facebook fans questions/queries regarding each membership category.. I thought a great idea: the club interacting with 211,000 supporters throughout the day answering questions of not just one potential member but by extension thousands of others like minded.. This should be done this year and what better way to use this idea to sell it packages to 211k supporters. Further, what better way to use this vehicle to sell the Digital membership offer?

Great idea, I wasn't here for that but will pass it on and see what could be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will be introducing a Flexi 3 game membership which gives you a barcode to upgrade to a reserved seat to any 3 home games at a cost of $75, this option may be more suitable moving forward?

Will there be a family option for this? We've got a family Bronze membership ATM but only over get over to 1 or maybe 2 games, so are pissing a lot of money up the wall at about $700 per year.

I saw something about needing to contact the club by 13th Oct of we were interested in changing - is this a hard date (ie will we miss out if we miss the date)?

The Bomber magazine is not included as an AFL member with club support, it comes as an added extra for $29.95 per year.

Wow, that means they cost just under $15 per magazine?!?!

I've been an EFC member and know the EFC magazine used to come out 3-4 times a year, but all I've got the past couple of seasons is a mag at the start of the season and an end-of-year review at the end of it..

When do we expect the 2013 membership info to come out. I proposed to my girlfriend a couple of months back with the disclaimer that if we gets married, she has to move her membership from Bulldogs to Essendon and she agreed.
We will be moving our AFL memberships to Essendon ones if the pricing sames the same as last years. I'll be going for a bronze prem or silver. Can't wait.

When do we expect the 2013 membership info to come out. I proposed to my girlfriend a couple of months back with the disclaimer that if we gets married, she has to move her membership from Bulldogs to Essendon and she agreed.
We will be moving our AFL memberships to Essendon ones if the pricing sames the same as last years. I'll be going for a bronze prem or silver. Can't wait.
You are a god amongst men.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Membership 2013 #whateverittakes - 56,172 RECORD! (Well done to everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back