Official Club Stuff Membership 2013 #whateverittakes - 56,172 RECORD! (Well done to everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got this email from the club.

Forward your ticket on to a family member or friend from your computer!
The 'Seat Forwarding' service will be available for Round 14 on Saturday, June 30. It's quick and easy to use. By simply entering your friend or family member's email address, the ticket will be sent straight to them via email.

All I can say is about bloody time!

Great work Essendon.

I don't know if its an Essendon decision or the AFL's decision, but can Essendon stop selling tickets through Ticketmaster? Its bad enough that GA is never available at home games - having to pay $6 "booking fee" is absolutely ridiculous.

Bump.

Emailed the club the other day, asking about 2013 memberships.

The response from the EFC said that they should be onsale in early November, and the letter I got in the mail from Robson said that existing members will be getting their renewal packages in the coming weeks.

I'd imagine with the Goddard signing that membership would definitely go up next year?

Hoping to elevate myself to High Mark this year whilst maintaining my advantage payments. I'm very seriously hoping I can get it, Grand Final tickets would be nice.... Assuming we make it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

High mark is great, at home games you get invited to q&a sessions with players before the game, brilliant seats, and gauranteed gf ticket.

Money well spent. X 2

On sale is worth it too, as the value in the seats is good.

I am sick of my membership saying Queenslander, can Tasmanians perhaps get some sort of 3 game package? that's usually what I see in a year.

I am sick of my membership saying Queenslander, can Tasmanians perhaps get some sort of 3 game package? that's usually what I see in a year.

We will be introducing a Flexi 3 game membership which gives you a barcode to upgrade to a reserved seat to any 3 home games at a cost of $75, this option may be more suitable moving forward?

We will be introducing a Flexi 3 game membership which gives you a barcode to upgrade to a reserved seat to any 3 home games at a cost of $75, this option may be more suitable moving forward?
Absolutely! That suits me perfectly. All I need is my bumper sticker, lanyard and knowledge that I am supporting the club financially and I am a happy poor uni student LOL
Mind you, I dare say that doesn't give me the opportunity to purchase finals tickets does it?

Absolutely! That suits me perfectly. All I need is my bumper sticker, lanyard and knowledge that I am supporting the club financially and I am a happy poor uni student LOL
Mind you, I dare say that doesn't give me the opportunity to purchase finals tickets does it?

It will give you all the benefits you had previously (membership pack, ability to purchase tickets for weeks 1-3 of finals, voting rights etc).

If anyone has any questions regarding 2013 membership packages/prices, I can assist with most at the moment, feel free to enquire.
Any word on how much a high mark membership will cost for a concession? I'm extremely interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Membership 2013 #whateverittakes - 56,172 RECORD! (Well done to everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back