Coach Men's Senior Coach: Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

A strong EFC is good for the competition so I hope this works out.

I will say this, though: if you know how Scott's departure from NMFC played out, you'll have reservations.

The guy takes 'professionalism' to a new level, and not in a good way.

Sorry to intrude again folks but Carlton were laughed/mocked at for appointing Vossy but he has turned out fine for us (even if we failed at the last hurdle)
cool - looking forward to a top 9 finish next year!

Sorry to intrude again folks but Carlton were laughed/mocked at for appointing Vossy but he has turned out fine for us (even if we failed at the last hurdle)

I was honestly skeptical of Voss when we appointed him (I wanted Ross Lyon lol) due to pre conceived notions etc) but can honestly say he is the best coach we have had in many years, and has proved me wrong.

Get the feeling Brad Scott will do the same for your footy club.
At least this post is better than your twitter efforts.

Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 6.38.01 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed the whole club getting done for drugs thingy?
Nope, I sat through that, went to every game in Melbourne in 2016 as a high mark member to support a VFL team getting belted week after week. I remember we played Carlton in the last round of the year and beat them, there wasn't a huge crowd, but the atmosphere was good, it seemed then like we were about to turn the corner and I remember feeling hopeful for the future.

I guess I was wrong then, maybe I'm wrong now.

Nope, I sat through that, went to every game in Melbourne in 2016 as a high mark member to support a VFL team getting belted week after week. I remember we played Carlton in the last round of the year and beat them, there wasn't a huge crowd, but the atmosphere was good, it seemed then like we were about to turn the corner and I remember feeling hopeful for the future.

I guess I was wrong then, maybe I'm wrong now.
That Carlton game is still one of my favourites. I sat behind their cheersquad that day 🤣

That Carlton game is still one of my favourites. I sat behind their cheersquad that day 🤣
It was a great day in the standing room in the southern stand.

I'll stop posting in this thread now, no point being a wet blanket in what's supposed to be an exciting time for the club.

I'm keen to listen to him tomorrow.

I'm not sure I'd put him in the 'gravitas' category.

My recollections is that he was always a bit too much of a hot head. Chris always struck me as more zen.

These things do come with time.

Winning a flag in your first year would help with the zen.

At least this post is better than your twitter efforts.

View attachment 1521789
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by Red Giant

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Men's Senior Coach: Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back