Werewolf Merlin Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do so many revenge vote from previous days or games? None of that comes into play.
Every game is different.
True, but you get a “read” on players - over the journey, mwerps goes early on me almost exclusively when they are EVIL.
Yesterday out of the blue mwerps decides I’m evil and we get a bandwagon on me. Based on what I know, that is mwerps playing their evil game. Not killing me at night is also part of the tactic, because if it gets hot for the evil faction, they can get me lynched. Very transparent.

Nobody is spamming in this game. But you are definitely quiet . And you just demonstrated your own lurker principle by showing up to reply despite the lack of a tag.
Work finished at 4.00. I don’t need a tag to join the game thread do I? That’s a damned if you do damned if you don’t argument. Why did you vote for me? What I’d the rationale?

Eh I asked the same of the inactive three but got nothing 🥲 It just feels the game is at a lull early, no one wants to say anything or speak out of turn so trying to get some out of hiding and create some debate.

Just so you're not left out then, what are your thoughts?
I’m a little disappointed that I’m consisted “no one” .

With so many evil/neutral left, surely we can’t get it wrong again , but my own vote (3KZ) is a reasonable start.

Work finished at 4.00. I don’t need a tag to join the game thread do I? That’s a damned if you do damned if you don’t argument. Why did you vote for me? What I’d the rationale?
Your tell as evil is that you don’t use the lurker principle because it’ll cast shade on your teammates and yourself

I freaking invented the #TheLurkerPrinciple! That’s a weak tell.
I have observed that you always clear me out early when you are evil. There is a strong pattern of behaviour there, observed over multiple games.
Mwerps - YOU DIE!

I’m a little disappointed that I’m consisted “no one” .

With so many evil/neutral left, surely we can’t get it wrong again , but my own vote (3KZ) is a reasonable start.
By "no one" I clearly mean there isn't much engagement as a whole. There's a lot of back and fourths but more so head-to-heads rather than analysis. By this stage, usually someone's checked voting patterns early, discussed what overnight deaths mean etc. it just seems like it lacks that analysis at this point. That's also due to a lot of people flying under the radar, which is why trying to get those posting less to get involved would be good.

I agree rye has been intimidated, however that wasn't the basis of my vote. Mafia have already shown to been inept with their intimidations, so I don't think that clears you as evil at all. Bit of a long straw to claim that. I mean it probably clears you of being mafia, but didn't really think you were part of that faction anyway as I doubt yesterday's intimidation goes through with you there.
Anyway Pie 4 Life , I think this post trying to justify the dodgy early vote was also a slip up

As was IMS’s early intimidation vote yesterday

As for dank I concede that he probably isn’t wolf or mafia since he surely would’ve punted on it not exploding and chosen to pass off to a teammate rather than a random, but he could still be neutral. His vote is indeed the least suspect of the 3 - something I hoped rye would say but then just mentioned that it was missed

By "no one" I clearly mean there isn't much engagement as a whole. There's a lot of back and fourths but more so head-to-heads rather than analysis. By this stage, usually someone's checked voting patterns early, discussed what overnight deaths mean etc. it just seems like it lacks that analysis at this point. That's also due to a lot of people flying under the radar, which is why trying to get those posting less to get involved would be good.
Don’t forget - #LurkingInPlainSightTheory

I stopped listing years ago as others found it annoying . Also vote patterns hold more weight when we don’t lynch a villager and we can go back and look in retrospect .

Anyway Pie 4 Life , I think this post trying to justify the dodgy early vote was also a slip up

As for dank I concede that he probably isn’t wolf or mafia since he surely would’ve punted on it not exploding and chosen to pass off to a teammate rather than a random, but he could still be neutral. His vote is indeed the least suspect of the 3 - something I hoped rye would say but then just mentioned that it was missed
I dare you to make a list. #ListerTheory

I freaking invented the #TheLurkerPrinciple! That’s a weak tell.
I have observed that you always clear me out early when you are evil. There is a strong pattern of behaviour there, observed over multiple games.
Mwerps - YOU DIE!
You only use it selectively though hence why it’s being used on you.

I don’t remember the last time I was evil much less clearing you out when evil so I’m going to assume you’re citing games from
years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stopped listing years ago as others found it annoying . Also vote patterns hold more weight when we don’t lynch a villager and we can go back and look in retrospect .
I guess the seasoned veteran might find lists annoying, but it’s a useful tool. 🙂
Last game I played I had so many windows open - nuts! 😆

What are you claiming I'm justifying? My own vote? Or Rye's?

Either way, that post is not justifying any vote. I already said mine was merely based on a loose read hence requires no justification. I also said I'd be happy to change if new information comes to light (btw, I am interested in your line of thought on 3kz... that is making some sense to me).

That post you quoted is refuting your logic in defence of the vote. Two different things.

What are you claiming I'm justifying? My own vote? Or Rye's?

Either way, that post is not justifying any vote. I already said mine was merely based on a loose read hence requires no justification. I also said I'd be happy to change if new information comes to light (btw, I am interested in your line of thought on 3kz... that is making some sense to me).

That post you quoted is refuting your logic in defence of the vote. Two different things.
Your own. Rye themselves said that your vote stack as did 3kz’s .

I provided no justification for my vote, apart from saying it was from a read of yesterday's posting.

I was first to vote, how can it be a stack?
Or do you mean stank?
Yes but my theory is that at least one of the people who voted for me was in the same faction that intimidated me. With 3KZ there are a few more specific things that stick out that I mentioned above . And there’s nothing either of you can say that will change that opinion. That now goes for IMS too.

I always think a quick jump-on vote can be suspicious, and I do know there were a few at different points. I think most of the deaths have been semi-active people thus far, so evil trying to hide amongst the quiet villagers, hence the need to get more involved.

Now this is the second consecutive day that you have targeted Mwerps, who by the way is currently the closest thing to the ThisIsFine meme, and then apologised to her for a bad read. Faction buddies much?

@ethdog
I did respond to this earlier with a huh but I’ll elaborate, since you seem to have disappeared
-what do you mean?

Damn that's a brutal night

There was something a bit off with mwerps posting yesterday. I might be reading it completely wrong but happy to sit my vote there until more info comes to light.

eth-dog jmoo wan
I keep going back to this post and something about it bothers me . The earlyness of it when there are few good roles left just points to a role, not to mention that opening sentence where you are stating the obvious.

Well s**t.

Ok dogs, will give you the benefit of the doubt for now. I'll switch to Mwerps because reasons.

eth-dog jmoo wan
Elaborate on those reasons. If it’s because I identified that you were intimidated it doesn’t take a genius to work that out. I’d like to think that everyone in here knows that I 1) wouldn’t have written your shocker 2) wouldn’t have intimidated rye to vote for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Merlin Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back