Unofficial Preview Mid Season Draft 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

caseman2

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2008
NYC
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Apologies if there is already a thread on this but I do have a question re the mid-season draft.

I keep reading that we only have one selection. I was under the impression we would have 2 with both Blanck and Butler both out for the year. Has only one of them been placed on the Long Term Injury list?

Apologies if there is already a thread on this but I do have a question re the mid-season draft.

I keep reading that we only have one selection. I was under the impression we would have 2 with both Blanck and Butler both out for the year. Has only one of them been placed on the Long Term Injury list?
Ethan Phillips for Blanck.

MSD pick for Butler.

Been hearing Max Hall's name for 18 months now. He's improved out of sight in the VFL during that time period. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we called his name out.

Absolutely no intel though.
Hopefully we do he seems to be ready to play AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he's playing today, wonder if Hawks are keeping him out of the eyes of oppo recruiters hoping for one last look??

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon it's more likely he'd pull himself out if a club has said they'll select him. Crazy to risk an AFL list spot for a random VFL game.

How has Philactides fared for Box Hill this year? Was high on a few draft predictions at times last year

I think he's been good but a real gutless chase late in the quarter against Footscray was burned in my mind forever.

I'm being irrational but that was just unacceptable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back