Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly.

Personally I don't need to hear if someone is pulling the stems off their brocolli before paying for it at Coles. That's not even morally corrupt, Coles are fn pricks anyway. Everyone should be stealing from them if they can.

It's an anonymous forum guys, don't be scared. Tell me your Centrelink scams, who here picked a scab and put into a Big Mac, has anyone gotten away with a burglary?
I attempted to defraud the ATO of 6 figures. It didn't work. :(

Exactly.

Personally I don't need to hear if someone is pulling the stems off their brocolli before paying for it at Coles. That's not even morally corrupt, Coles are fn pricks anyway. Everyone should be stealing from them if they can.

It's an anonymous forum guys, don't be scared. Tell me your Centrelink scams, who here picked a scab and put into a Big Mac, has anyone gotten away with a burglary?
I hang up straight away rather than provide feedback when asked by any customer service lines

I actually helped to plan the 9/11 attacks and I'm currently holding an Austrian family hostage in the garage.

#morallycorrupt
Leveraging the deaths of thousands of people for a lame gag on bigfooty...

I'm proud of you son :heart:

Yep. I'm a straight out savage
Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Thats fine. Hes posted in the correct thread, it doesnt make him less of a campaigner. Hes a genuinely s**t person
Mate, telling someone they're a campaigner on an online forum makes sfa difference. Let's not turn this thread into the SRP, thanks.

Mate, telling someone they're a campaigner on an online forum makes sfa difference. Let's not turn this thread into the SRP, thanks.
He's posted his view on someone else's actions, and he is not alone in his thoughts.

Absolutely shit house behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's posted his view on someone else's actions, and he is not alone in his thoughts.

Absolutely s**t house behaviour.
I completely agree it's shit behavior...but that's the whole point of this thread unless I'm mistaken.

I lost my wallet on the beach 20 odd years ago, next day some guy knocked at my door and returned it... I think I gave him a $20 but not completely sure. But I remember being so grateful that someone went out of their way to do that.

I'd return a wallet if I found it, taking nothing, expecting nothing.. It's just the right thing to do.

A sports bag full of cash or cocaine is an entirely different story, and dilema.

Ok last one for the day: I may have posted this before. Curious whether this falls into the "morally corrupt" or "morally righteous" category, no doubt some of you wonderful caring and helpful people can offer some guidance here?

So I'm at Woolies in Camberwell, if anyone knows it, very busy little shopping centre. I was driving around looking for a park and spotted a Range Rover pull into a disabled car-park spot. Clearly labelled, very clearly in fact , no conjecture there. I see the occupant exit the vehicle and it was clearly apparent he was in fact able bodied. No disabled parking permit on his car. Did have a Hawks premiership sticker on the bumper though, which is a fair indication he's probably an entitled prick, not to typecast or anything. Anyway, I did what I thought was the right thing to do and keyed his car on the way to get my brocolli and tofu. I felt pretty good about that one, even though I suppose it might not have even been his car.

I had tipped you as someone who would park in handicapped spots tbh

Good morning pussies,

Anyone do any morally indefensible things today, like find a 20 cent coin they didn't turn in to the local police station? Were you 2 minutes late coming back from lunch… how dare you!!

Anyway here's my daily confession:
When I was in my twenties I worked at a university doing enrolments. I got the job from a friend and eventually became a shift manager. Great perks- nice super, decent salary, flexible roster and I got to be a campaigner all the time too. I regularly redistributed lost property to myself, gave preferential treatment to attractive female employees/students, stole shit, absolutely botched people's enrolments then blamed them for it, the usual stuff.

I also bullied an employee out of their job. When you say it like that, it sounds pretty bad but he was really annoying so I think overall the workplace culture benefited enormously from him leaving. One time he complained another employee stole his lunch, turns out someone had just moved it and he didn't notice but instead of telling him this, I concealed it until he left then chucked it out. He was so upset about it I started stealing his shitty salad regularly. I told the other shift managers he was insane and probably didn't even bring his lunch with him lol.

The HR rules around sacking people at uni were rubbish, short of being physically abusive or whatever you'd have to really try to get fired. Given these restrictions I just did what I had to, I made people really miserable so they left of their own accord. I'm not saying the system was perfect, but it was effective. Not my fault HR hired a turnip. I miss that job actually.

I’d love to get into more specifics here but yeah probs best not to hehehe. i was pretty brutal I think. Suck eggs Andy, I hated you lol. Hope you’re having a shit one buddy!!

Nice thread hey :)

Good morning pussies,

Anyone do any morally indefensible things today, like find a 20 cent coin they didn't turn in to the local police station? Were you 2 minutes late coming back from lunch… how dare you!!

Anyway here's my daily confession:
When I was in my twenties I worked at a university doing enrolments. I got the job from a friend and eventually became a shift manager. Great perks- nice super, decent salary, flexible roster and I got to be a campaigner all the time too. I regularly redistributed lost property to myself, gave preferential treatment to attractive female employees/students, stole s**t, absolutely botched people's enrolments then blamed them for it, the usual stuff.

I also bullied an employee out of their job. When you say it like that, it sounds pretty bad but he was really annoying so I think overall the workplace culture benefited enormously from him leaving. One time he complained another employee stole his lunch, turns out someone had just moved it and he didn't notice but instead of telling him this, I concealed it until he left then chucked it out. He was so upset about it I started stealing his shitty salad regularly. I told the other shift managers he was insane and probably didn't even bring his lunch with him lol.

The HR rules around sacking people at uni were rubbish, short of being physically abusive or whatever you'd have to really try to get fired. Given these restrictions I just did what I had to, I made people really miserable so they left of their own accord. I'm not saying the system was perfect, but it was effective. Not my fault HR hired a turnip. I miss that job actually.

I’d love to get into more specifics here but yeah probs best not to hehehe. i was pretty brutal I think. Suck eggs Andy, I hated you lol. Hope you’re having a s**t one buddy!!

Nice thread hey :)

thats-bait.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back