Museum of Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve Kretiuk after his last game.

Kritterslastgame.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for hijacking the thread, but a thought has stuck me that I felt the need to share.

If an alien came to earth and you showed him Aussie rules football, and he liked what he saw, and you told him about all the wonderful talents that had played the game and the rewards those players had received, then, through the almost magical powers of this beings supreme alien intelligence somehow streamed every game ever played through it's brain and allowed him to appreciate and become an expert on all things AFL, I'm sure even his immense intelligence would have the damnedest time trying to figure out why only one of those men have a Brownlow...

Apologies for hijacking the thread, but a thought has stuck me that I felt the need to share.

If an alien came to earth and you showed him Aussie rules football, and he liked what he saw, and you told him about all the wonderful talents that had played the game and the rewards those players had received, then, through the almost magical powers of this beings supreme alien intelligence somehow streamed every game ever played through it's brain and allowed him to appreciate and become an expert on all things AFL, I'm sure even his immense intelligence would have the damnedest time trying to figure out why only one of those men have a Brownlow...

lol. Couldn't figure what you're on about at first but i get it now. Woewoedin...shows the value of a brownlow:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Museum of Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back