NAB Cup Round 1 vs Geelong & Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Leigh Montagna has withdrawn from tomorrow night. No injury, is just being rested

Who to replace him? Curren or Markworth?

Noone don't think. Squad will just be 33. If what I was told is correct then you can only use max 30 players anyway! (22 and then 8 changes)

“@AFL_PKeane: Leigh Montagna has withdrawn from the St Kilda squad for tomorrow night's round one NAB Cup matches and been replaced by Tom Curren.”

Some good training footage in the Watters interview on Saints TV.

One thing that did stand out was Wilkes' ability to drop weight over the pre-season.

In the second interview (going through the team), he mentioned goodie's man Newnes as having stepped up over the pre-season and hinted that Milera would have his work cut out with the extra pace of AFL.

Some good training footage in the Watters interview on Saints TV.

One thing that did stand out was Wilkes' ability to drop weight over the pre-season.

In the second interview (going through the team), he mentioned goodie's man Newnes as having stepped up over the pre-season and hinted that Milera would have his work cut out with the extra pace of AFL.
I wouldn't go that far yet, I haven't seen him properly. Markworth's still got my backing out of the draftees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coverage starts at 6:30, so 6:45 maybe?

Luke Holmesby ‏ @AFL_Luke
Siposs and Peake subs for Saints game one. Gram, Winmar, Ray, Blake, Simpkin, Milera, Polo, Shenton, Curren, Archer, Jones, Crocker out.

New guys to look out for:

Saad (#21)
Newnes (16)
Ross (6)
Wilkes (37)

And also Rhysy, Ledger, Sippa and Crippa.

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Cup Round 1 vs Geelong & Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back