Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be going well.

-Delivery into forward 50 needs work.
-O'Brien can't kick, but he's a big fella. Needs work.
-Eddie Betts is a superstar, but you already knew that.
-North Melbourne have nightmares about Kerridge.
-VB will take time to recapture form. Given away a few silly frees
-Lynch really needs to stop putting his neck/head at risk - hope he's okay.
-Tex has been quiet bar his goal.
-Keenan Ramsey seems like he will be good.
-Charlie Cameron will be a gun.
-Pods should NEVER do the kick ins (bring back Smithy!)

Liking the looks of Ramsey! Could be a very handy third tall in time.

I've been pleased with our young midfield at the centre clearances. North are going much more experienced in there but the likes of Lyons/Crouch/Grigg have been holding their own.

As I have suspected, Kedge appears to be entering beast mode.

Grigg's foot skills silky as usual. Hopefully set for a big year under a coach who actually has a clue.

Charlie Cameron already looks improved on last year, him and betts are going to be scary together in next few years

Lyons looks good enough, Grigg ok but want more from him. Brodie martin never looked like missing that goal, now just needs that skill when the pressure comes, but it's all there

Pods in defence and siggo up forward is curious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see the desire and hunger there..... the execution isn't quite there yet though but it is only pre Season.

Nothing is really jumping out at me as revolutionary or game breaking tactic to propel us up ladder as yet.

With all the love on here after one half of footy....I guess we better get ready for September!

Not really, with the quality of football Sanderson was dishing up we were fast tracking for bottom four.

I'd expect us to be around the 6-10 mark this year while we adjust to the style of football Phil is working towards. Next year I'd have finals as a non-negotiable.

Happy with the first half and hopefully we keep it up for the rest of the game a couple poor turnovers here and there but have enjoyed the way we've played so far

For anyone wondering, leading possession getters are Betts and Lyons with 12 each; Crouch 11.

Grigg and Sloane with 3 inside 50s. Crouch with 3 clearances. Pods with 3 1%ers and 3 rebound 50s.

However we're losing the tackles 17-24, with nearly even clearances (16-17) and inside 50s (22-20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back