Rumour Nahas wants a move

Remove this Banner Ad

"His stupid attitude"?

As a poster said earlier... what about Jack Riewoltd? he has the worst attitude in the AFL and continuosly sooks.

For what its worth i think Nahas is a good player when allowed to play his role which is an outside runner..
top % in AFL last year for tackles, defensive pressure and 2nd @ richmond for goals

couldn't have been a fluke

Difference is Jack has talent in spades.

Ship him to GWS. I don't think Richmond will be too bothered losing him.

Move to where? The VFL is where he belongs so maybe Willi or Sandy will take him if he's not happy being on the Tigers list - beggars cant be choosers i say!

Has been a massive disappointment all year.

Has been given lots of chances, but just stinks it up every time.

Is too small, gets rag dolled, can't kick it far, can't stick a tackle cos of his size, has a bad attitude, is not as quick as many think. Doesn't kick goals, and hasn't got the tank to play midfield. Hasn't got many tricks either.

Is that enough reasons?! So guilty as charged, vfl is probably his only option now.
ah an accurate and precise analysis. add one sided and poorly skilled to that lot.
im amazed this bloke has played 80 games. if we as a club want to ever become a genuine finals force we must learn to weed out these types much quicker.

we still have plenty not too dissimilar to nahas that we must upgrade on.

Apparently not happy at Richmond and wants to change clubs

Have now heard this from two people, one a Richmond fan who is friends with a player agent and the other is a Richmond fan living in Sydney who is currently voluntarily writing sports articles for experience

Old Scotch might be interested

Doesn't have the tank to run full time in the guts, doesn't have enough tricks up forward, and he doesn't even know how to spell defensive pressure.

He's purely depth at RFC, no chance of getting a first 22 role at any club IMO.
Rubbish- he finished 6th in your b &. F mainly playing as a midfielder. He finished in top 3 in the afl for most effective tackles inside f50.. Not sure if you watch many richmond games. I bet my left nut if he doesn't stay at richmond he will be on another list. No doubt whatsoever

Rubbish- he finished 6th in your b &. F mainly playing as a midfielder. He finished in top 3 in the afl for most effective tackles inside f50.. Not sure if you watch many richmond games. I bet my left nut if he doesn't stay at richmond he will be on another list. No doubt whatsoever

What would you give up for him?

He's finished top 10 of our B&F once in four years, in a team deplete of midfielders and experienced bodied.

I like Nahas, but there is a reason most years he has struggled to stay on the list, he is only decent up forward, and gets exposed there because he is useless on his other foot.

I won't be surprised if someone else picks him up for depth, but I have no doubt we will not be able to get any club to trade for him.

What would you give up for him?
We have a plethora of small forwards but if we didn't a 3rd round pick would suffice. As for rfc tiger he has given richmond 3 good years out of 4 .. Have a look at 2011 where he had a patch of 20+ possessions and ave of 3 goals. None of king or Edwards has had the same impact. What I find puzzling is why hardwick has all of a sudden kicked him out of your best 22 where he had 2 very good years( 2011 & 2012). Something is not right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a plethora of small forwards but if we didn't a 3rd round pick would suffice. As for rfc tiger he has given richmond 3 good years out of 4 .. Have a look at 2011 where he had a patch of 20+ possessions and ave of 3 goals. None of king or Edwards has had the same impact. What I find puzzling is why hardwick has all of a sudden kicked him out of your best 22 where he had 2 very good years( 2011 & 2012). Something is not right

He tends to be very good in contract years. The thing with Nahas has always been he beats up on the crap teams and can't get a kick against the good teams. Edwards can play midfield and only played the last 2/3 of last year as a small forward yet nearly matched Nahas' output for goals. Difference was he was doing it against sides like the Hawks and the Bombers when they were up and about. (Dreamtime game) King is in their for more than just his goal kicking. It's his ability to shut down an opponent, his defensive pressure, his leadership and coaching of the forward line structure. After all that he'd be judged on his goals. He'd be on par this year for a Nahas level year of goals. (16 at the half way point)

He would have been an ideal sub type player. But he seems to have lost his speed. He has had zero impact as a sub and zero impact as a full game player. He's still a pretty good VFL player though.

If we got a 3rd rounder for him the club would throw a party I'm sure.

He tends to be very good in contract years. The thing with Nahas has always been he beats up on the crap teams and can't get a kick against the good teams. Edwards can play midfield and only played the last 2/3 of last year as a small forward yet nearly matched Nahas' output for goals. Difference was he was doing it against sides like the Hawks and the Bombers when they were up and about. (Dreamtime game) King is in their for more than just his goal kicking. It's his ability to shut down an opponent, his defensive pressure, his leadership and coaching of the forward line structure. After all that he'd be judged on his goals. He'd be on par this year for a Nahas level year of goals. (16 at the half way point)

He would have been an ideal sub type player. But he seems to have lost his speed. He has had zero impact as a sub and zero impact as a full game player. He's still a pretty good VFL player though.

If we got a 3rd rounder for him the club would throw a party I'm sure.
Totally disagree . Hes out of contract this year isnt he? so there goes that theory.You still haven't proven that king nor Edwards have had the same output as Nahas did in 2011. Both Edwards nor king have not done it against crap teams. Nahas shut down Dempsey last year so he can do that job as well. Nahas has not lost his speed from what I've seen. He slows down when nearing the contest and then accelerates rather than going at 100 km at the contest and gets knocked at the slightest touch. That's the difference . A sub player normally has an impact if playing thru the mid rather than playing as a small forward.. Fairly logical

Totally disagree . You still haven't proven that king nor Edwards have had the same output as Nahas did in 2011. Both Edwards nor king have done it against crap teams. Nahas shut down Dempsey last year so he can do that job as well. Nahas has lost his speed from what I've seen. He slows down when nearing the contest and then accelerates rather than going at 100 km at the contest and gets knocked at the slightest touch. That's the difference . A sub player normally has an impact if playing thru the mid rather than playing as a small forward.. Fairly logical

I haven't disagreed Nahas was good in 2011. He was close to BOG with Martin a few times early that year. But I just checked my calendar and it's 2013. He's crap now. King and Edwards are better. By a longgggggggggggggggggggggg way.

Las
I haven't disagreed Nahas was good in 2011. He was close to BOG with Martin a few times early that year. But I just checked my calendar and it's 2013. He's crap now. King and Edwards are better. By a longgggggggggggggggggggggg way.
Last time I checked Chris knights had a good year in 2008? Hence why u picked him up

"His stupid attitude"?

As a poster said earlier... what about Jack Riewoltd? he has the worst attitude in the AFL and continuosly sooks.

For what its worth i think Nahas is a good player when allowed to play his role which is an outside runner..
top % in AFL last year for tackles, defensive pressure and 2nd @ richmond for goals

couldn't have been a fluke
Two Colemans and currently second in this years gives Jack some leeway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Nahas wants a move

Remove this Banner Ad

Back